Media NINTENDO SWITCH (new console)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't played Tropical Freeze, so I'll probably get that. And I'm really tempted about Tennis.

Oh it's very cool and fun! I had my doubts because I never really played tactical turn based games before but it was a blast to play through.
Ya I've heard nothing but good things about it. I'll get to it eventually!

I haven't played Tropical Freeze, so I'll probably get that.

You'll enjoy it. My wife and I played the whole thing through together and had a blast.

Ya I've heard nothing but good things about it. I'll get to it eventually!

You'll enjoy it. My wife and I played the whole thing through together and had a blast.

Is there a two player mode where both can play at the same time?

Dark Souls???

Jesus. Much like Nioh for the PS4, these are the games that I love.

I want every good last gen game on this console.

Bought day 1.

Last edited:
I'm curious to see what it looks like, the Switch is significantly more powerful than the original platform though not as powerful as the other consoles so I'm not sure what that will be like.

If there isn't something else that catches my attention around May 4 I'll be getting Tropical Freeze.
Otherwise, I'm really looking forward to Bayonetta 3, Metroid Prime 4, Yoshii, and the newly announced Mario Tennis. :yess:

I really hope they'll add more worlds to Odyssey as DLC, or make a sequel. I love the Mario Sunshine costume. :lol

super-mario-odyssey-luigi-balloon-world-outfits-738x410.jpg.optimal.jpg

Dark Souls???

Jesus. Much like Nioh for the PS4, these are the games that I love.

I want every good last gen game on this console.

Bought day 1.

I never played this one. I don't even know what it's about. :lol

Sounds like I'll have to do some research....

I love Lynel fights. The trick is nailing the dodge timing so you can enter that slow-motion phase regularly. Just killed my first one on Master Mode, the one in Zora's Domain. Even harder than usual, but very satisfying when I finally got it.

For the record, while I'm pretty efficient at killing them now and feel good about it, it took me a good hour or more to kill my very first one on normal mode months and months ago. Still challenge for sure.

The Lynel's are the only fights I actually really really like because while the fight itself isn't what I would call hard if you mess up a dodge you're done for but it's probably the one part of the game I feel the combat is perfectly balanced to be fair, I just wish more of the combat in this game felt as fair as the Lynel battles do.

Are you playing on Master mode? Game still gets easy once you’re geared up but a lot of fights are very tough. In the starting area you can’t pick fights with groups because you don’t have enough weapons to keep up and will die almost every time. Later it gets easier as you get more gear, but fighting a silver Lizalfos or Moblin is challenging, and black Bokoblins are very tough too. I haven’t faced a gold monster yet but honestly I’m dreading it. Things chew through your weapons and do a ton of damage in Master Mode, plus if you’re not doing enough damage they’ll just regenerate health faster than you can deplete it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back