1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m just glad that the issue seems to finally be resolved with apostrophes not being replaced with question marks. Also like the notifications when I have a liked post or someone quotes me.
The question mark thing drove me crazy

I'm slowly getting used to the changes. Weird how this thread is one of the main areas of the discussion though. Back on topic, man am I ITCHING for some OT releases!!!! Come on HT!

That explains it thanks. Probably a permanent change I would imagine. I only use mobile.
Makes sense cause mobile only has so much space, you wouldn't want to see the gigantic OT collage sig of mine on all of my posts. It is annoying...but let's see how far I can push it.

I’m warming up to the change, especially since as others pointed out no more worries of apostrophe format errors. I don’t know about everyone else but I would intentionally avoid apostrophes regardless of the grammatical errors lol.

It’s funny cause I thought this forum would never get updated again
I just don't get a good feel for who the mods are, who is actually in charge of this website and why would you contribute if you don't know until something like this happens. I see that it costs $160 for the new forum and other pricing added on for other features. Maybe I just haven't seen the right threads but just my opinion. I would contribute if there is quality forum that is worth the features like with what I am seeing now. Not complaining just explaining.

I'm far too happy about Kuiil to complain, but tonight's HT announcement is the Loki cosbaby everyone was waiting for. Hopefully Luke and Armorer will be announced soon.

Back