1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think bringing the dead back to life in a movie was more of a courtesy for the family, in regard to Cushing and fisher for rogue one. That would have been crummy to do if the family didn?t sign off.
As far as Ford, some believe he renegotiated his likeness rights when he agreed to do the sequels. It makes sense that they would bend over backwards for him, so who knows??
It?s all speculation because how is it possible to only have smuggler and stormtrooper han? Something must be up. Ford also seems like a jerk about Star Wars, so he could be the hold up.

Yep but that's always been the case, lol. ;) That's the first I've heard of him making extra demands on things like likeness royalties in order to return but it wouldn't shock me if that turned out to be true.

Yep but that's always been the case, lol. ;) That's the first I've heard of him making extra demands on things like likeness royalties in order to return but it wouldn't shock me if that turned out to be true.

We are all just speculating because how can we not have any Han figures? It may have nothing to do with him or everything to do with him. 🤷*♂️

LOL, thus is the circle of life of the collector. My wife was so happy when we decided to build a new house five years ago. It was only later that she realized it was the square footage of the new basement and my plan to expand my collecting that sealed the deal for me. It does make for an excellent home office!

View attachment 514573

Wow, that's epic. Any other pics?

It seems like a huge improvement, with just one glaring omission at the moment: I can't see a search function yet. I was using Google for that anyway with the old site.

At least this new forum is marked as secure.

Signatures are gone, everyone's profile pictures are distorted, bookmarks are missing. Yikes. Definitely going to take some getting used to this.

Signatures are gone, everyone's profile pictures are distorted, bookmarks are missing. Yikes. Definitely going to take some getting used to this.

Yes, there's a few things at the moment that need addressing.

Firstly, being able to post without requiring moderator approval.

Search feature.

Edit feature.

Signatures.

The avatar dimensions have altered, so it's distorted the original versions. I re-uploaded mine, but it cut the bottom half off.

I can’t seem to find a way to edit posts either.

Navigation ease is considerably diminished.

And it seems moderators must now review every post before it is visible to the group.

hopefully some of this will get ironed out going forward, but for the moment it kinda sux.

I also miss the "Premium Freak" badges and the Reputation chevrons under the profile pics (not that I ever had either). But I liked knowing when I was talking to a highly decorated Senior Freak! 😔

I don't know why there's no "most recent threads" tab. It was really helpful as sometimes I saw some cool stuff that I wouldn't have checked out otherwise since I don't frequent those particular subcategories.

Back