1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why there's no "most recent threads" tab. It was really helpful as sometimes I saw some cool stuff that I wouldn't have checked out otherwise since I don't frequent those particular subcategories.

The most recent posts can be found in either 'What's New' or in the 'Forums' drop down menu where you can find your saved threads.

Edit and Delete have been added, and are at the lower left of posts.

The most recent posts can be found in either 'What's New' or in the 'Forums' drop down menu where you can find your saved threads.

Edit and Delete have been added, and are at the lower left of posts.
I can see those. It's the "latest started threads" ones I'm talking about. Posts are made every minute so it changes fequently. It helped to see all the newly started threads about new figures and the such.

I can see those. It's the "latest started threads" ones I'm talking about. Posts are made every minute so it changes fequently. It helped to see all the newly started threads about new figures and the such.

I don't know if I ever used that.

You can still get back to the main page with all the sub sections, which is how I used to check things that weren't in my watch list.

EDIT:

The forum is getting better by the minute. We finally have a working search button!

😀

I don't know if I ever used that.

You can still get back to the main page with all the sub sections, which is how I used to check things that weren't in my watch list.
It was at the very right of the home page. It showed the latest 10 or so created threads.

It was at the very right of the home page. It showed the latest 10 or so created threads.

No, I definitely didn't use that feature.

Every morning I would go into the sub sections and have a look for anything new that I wasn't already following.

At the moment I'm just refreshing the What's new button, but it's a flurry of activity.

So is everybody only seeing their own sigs? I see mine but everyone else just has "[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]" at the bottom of their posts.

Since you mentioned it I noticed that the Signature option has been added, so I put Asta back in, hiding in plain sight.

Add me to the camp that dislikes most of the changes. Mostly because I had to reset my password and go through several verification captchas.

All this tech talk about the new site needs its own thread. All this is helpful. especially now.

I wonder if gifs will come back (like my melting avatar and Jack sig), or if that just uses too many resources?

After more years than I can remember, I might have to change my avatar....

All this tech talk about the new site needs its own thread. All this is helpful. especially now.

I wonder if gifs will come back (like my melting avatar and Jack sig), or if that just uses too many resources?

After more years than I can remember, I might have to change my avatar....
NOOOOOOOooooooooo……..!

I’m just glad that the issue seems to finally be resolved with apostrophes not being replaced with question marks. Also like the notifications when I have a liked post or someone quotes me.

Back