1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want it.

Really.

I don't.

No way.

Well...

:wink1:

But seriously, I definitely want the four that you mentioned. And multiples of the Shoretrooper, as I would like to customize them into the other ranks as well.

I do not want Greef or Cara. I know that sounds like sacrilege but I really do not care for those characters. Their dialogue delivery in their last pairing was atrocious. Yes, I used that word.

And Cara looks awkward in that outfit, and more like someone from Xena Warrior Princess to me.

Cara and IG-11 are two that I would like in the collection but are not "must-haves".

I would love to see more Star Wars aliens, though. Unfortunately, Hot Toys doesn't dwell too deeply in that area, for some reason.

And Cara looks awkward in that outfit, and more like someone from Xena Warrior Princess to me.

That's *precisely* the vibe. That was a fun show, back in the day, but it's one of the consistent off-notes present in The Mando Show.

Hopefully Cara Dune if its Mandalorian related. Bespin Luke or Han would be great to see otherwise.

Everyone wants that Mortar Trooper... I just don't get it.

Not sure most of us "want" a mortar trooper but we all know it's much more likely than most other options with Hot Toys.

What could push Hot Toys to skip it though is that it wasn't front and center as the Incinerator was last season.

I do not want Greef or Cara. I know that sounds like sacrilege but I really do not care for those characters. Their dialogue delivery in their last pairing was atrocious. Yes, I used that word.

Gina Carano's acting is so bad, it just takes me out of the show whenever she shows up.

Total opposite as I absolutely want Greef, Cara, and Kuiil on top of it.

An artillery trooper would be such a waste of time to me, just the same random coloring crap as the incinerator trooper to me but they made that and even the Patrol Trooper with 1/2 second of screen time so who knows.

Haha, I would even add Moff Gideon to that list. He's a nothing character in my opinion, plus he's dressed like a Klingon in a cape. No, I don't hate the show, yes I think Esposito is a good actor, but I just don't care about this character or him in this role. Both Werner Herzog in season 1 and Richard Brake as the Imperial in the last episode each had more actual menace than Esposito as Gideon.

Back