1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably will be Moff Gideon. You know they’ll release the Boba Fett from The Mandalorian eventually as well. I also bet some more Troopers will be on the way. Regular Storm Troopers and the squad leader or whatever one that was wearing the pauldron. Someone unexpected like Mace Windu would be nice.

Hokay HT, you can make this happen tomorrow because I want to pose him Just. Like. This.

This is an awesome picture because you can kind of get a closer look at his costume, especially his footwear because I was all What is that on his feet? Spats. Cool.

Please do not forget the unhelmeted headsculpt. Make it a deluxe with a bunch of weapons, and charge us $350 - because we all gonna pay it. Most, anyway.

GET BUSY.

standee.jpg

Probably will be Moff Gideon. You know they?ll release the Boba Fett from The Mandalorian eventually as well. I also bet some more Troopers will be on the way. Regular Storm Troopers and the squad leader or whatever one that was wearing the pauldron. Someone unexpected like Mace Windu would be nice.

If they ever do a Mace Windu figure, I?ll preorder it the second it?s available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mortar trooper or Gideon is likely. Maybe a clean Gideon trooper with red/orange pauldron & mortar trooper 2 pk...

Hokay HT, you can make this happen tomorrow because I want to pose him Just. Like. This.

This is an awesome picture because you can kind of get a closer look at his costume, especially his footwear because I was all What is that on his feet? Spats. Cool.

Please do not forget the unhelmeted headsculpt. Make it a deluxe with a bunch of weapons, and charge us $350 - because we all gonna pay it. Most, anyway.

GET BUSY.

View attachment 500864

Gotta say - he looks pretty cool in that getup. They'll have to make the rocket/missile removeable or even give it a "firing" action! (You know you want that...don't lie)
Also, I wonder if the Jawas made off with the Wookie Braids?

Realisically speaking, my guess is mortar trooper.
But I wish it'd be Poe or Padme.

It would have to be Gideon to coincide with this week's ep on Friday (Aussie time)or the following Friday for end of season.

But let's be honest,most likely Mando on Speeder Bike.
sigh

GET BUSY.

View attachment 500864

He looks fantastic there!!

Probably Gideon but wish it was Cara Dune. Really don't understand the delay. She's been a key character in several episodes across two seasons now.

Mortar is likely since they almost certainly had the design a while back, they showed a Cosbaby for it before Season 2 started. Since they are actually holding things pretty tight, I don't think we'll see a Boba Fett figure anytime soon. Hell they were probably working on a Cobb Vanth sculpt before last week's episode dropped and they probably stopped work on it immediately lol.

For Moff Gideon, in the off chance in the last two episodes he does anything or has some other accessory or outfit piece that would add to the figure, I hope they wait on him so he can be a full S1 and S2 figure. But I doubt it, dude doesn't even wear a helmet flying his TIE Fighter lol

No way it isn't Gideon, as he was already teased, similar to the Tusken Raider and he just got fully revealed.

After that will either be General Kenobi, Mortar Trooper, Boba Fett ($$$$$) or Clone Commander Fox.

It'll be a Clone Wars or Mandalorian piece for sure.

For Moff Gideon, in the off chance in the last two episodes he does anything or has some other accessory or outfit piece that would add to the figure, I hope they wait on him so he can be a full S1 and S2 figure. But I doubt it, dude doesn't even wear a helmet flying his TIE Fighter lol

There's an outside chance he'll put on a helmet like Kallus had in Rebels.

Back