1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

I wonder how many POs of Gideon would get cancelled?

:rotfl No doubt.

Here is my guess for how the series will go:

Season 1 finally had Mando beating Gideon, although Gideon lives to fight another day. Perhaps a nod to "A New Hope"?

Season 2 may show Gideon beating Mando, leaving Mando to lick his wounds and regroup. Perhaps a nod to "The Empire Strikes Back"?

Season 3 may show Mando beating Gideon, once and for all, but now having to deal with Admiral Thrawn. No nod to at all to RotJ... :wink1:

:rotfl No doubt.

Here is my guess for how the series will go:

Season 1 finally had Mando beating Gideon, although Gideon lives to fight another day. Perhaps a nod to "A New Hope"?

Season 2 may show Gideon beating Mando, leaving Mando to lick his wounds and regroup. Perhaps a nod to "The Empire Strikes Back"?

Season 3 may show Mando beating Gideon, once and for all, but now having to deal with Admiral Thrawn. No nod to at all to RotJ... :wink1:

I was way off... :lol

Bo-Katan as the bad guy? I don't see that happening.

With regard to Hot Toys I greatly hope that Rosario Ahsoka is next.

Why not? She's not and has never been a good person. She's only out for what's best for her and her idea of Mandalore. She started as a kind of villain in The Clone Wars as part of Death Watch, she only broke away because she didn't want Maul to rule. She probably still agrees with the idealogies of Death Watch.

She wants the Darksaber, Din has it, she is going to do whatever it takes to get it.

Why not? She's not and has never been a good person. She's only out for what's best for her and her idea of Mandalore. She started as a kind of villain in The Clone Wars as part of Death Watch, she only broke away because she didn't want Maul to rule. She probably still agrees with the idealogies of Death Watch.

She wants the Darksaber, Din has it, she is going to do whatever it takes to get it.

It'd be a good twist and she's a formidable opponent.

I don't remember, but they usually don't cannibalize on themselves... although you are right this is two different looks and ages... plus HT doesn't want to miss the hype.

I would actually consider the live-action version of Ahsoka Dawson.

I think -- hope -- the Shore Trooper goes up next, and then likely new Boba Fett or possibly Ahsoka.

Ugh, TCW Ahsoka doesn't ship until Oct-Dec 2021. That will suck if they hold off on Rosario until after that. If she gets pushed out then hopefully we see two Fetts (scuffed and clean armor) and a Dark Trooper in the meantime.

I'll take any one of them but I think Shoretrooper is next. Teased and close to no additional development time needed. They will probably do Boba and Ahsoka next, just to get out a Mandalorian version before releasing another version for their respective shows. Besides these 3, I hope to see Bo and Fennec. There's also the clean Stormtrooper with tar weathering on their feet teased with Gideon. Not teased are the Stormtrooper leader and Mortar Trooper.

I don't remember, but they usually don't cannibalize on themselves... although you are right this is two different looks and ages... plus HT doesn't want to miss the hype.

I would actually consider the live-action version of Ahsoka Dawson.

I think -- hope -- the Shore Trooper goes up next, and then likely new Boba Fett or possibly Ahsoka.

Actually wanna bet the TCW ahsoka will be release alongside the Ahsoka tv series and the new ahsoka(Mandalorian look) will be announce during the airing of the solo series.

I would prefer a dirty nu-Fett as opposed to the repainted nu-Fett...

When I get repainted Fett, I'd prefer he comes from his own show, rather than me buying multiples.

Back