1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a Mayfeld figure.
A 1/6 Bill Burr would be awesome!
Make it happen Hot Toys!
He would be better than a reissue Trooper figure.
That’s for sure.

I don't care who they put out next, all I know is that with all of the announcements that Disney put out yesterday, there's going to be a serious Hot Toys backlog coming up considering they're already releasing figures in 2022. I just hope we get Cara Dune, Bo-Katan, Mace Windu, Padme and Bespin Han before they hit a wall of new stuff and don't look back.

My wishlist:
S2 Mando with a beskar spear
Darktrooper
Shoretrooper re-release (hell, even a RO stormie re-release)
and of course Fett as he appeared in this latest episode. He looks a lot better without the vest over the robes. I just sold my RoTJ Fett because I had the ESB one, thinking: "I don't need two boba fetts..." How wrong I was.

My wishlist:
S2 Mando with a beskar spear
Darktrooper
Shoretrooper re-release (hell, even a RO stormie re-release)
and of course Fett as he appeared in this latest episode. He looks a lot better without the vest over the robes. I just sold my RoTJ Fett because I had the ESB one, thinking: "I don't need two boba fetts..." How wrong I was.

I can see all of these except maybe the darktrooper. The RO stormie they can do the orange/red pauldron from episode 14. Shoretrooper I?d be shocked if they don?t do. Would just be nice if they did it as a different rank.

I can see all of these except maybe the darktrooper. The RO stormie they can do the orange/red pauldron from episode 14. Shoretrooper I?d be shocked if they don?t do. Would just be nice if they did it as a different rank.

Were there any ranks in the episode other than the grunts?

No his teaser materialized in a proper PO, we can now speculate about potential Star Wars new reveals... and there are quite a few i'm excited about.

The moff is fine, but every release that is not Han bespin or c3po irritates me. Yes, I?ll be getting most because I?m insane, but not having Han bespin or goldenrod at this point is ridiculous. Yes, I know they will come out eventually. But when, once we are all 70?

The moff is fine, but every release that is not Han bespin or c3po irritates me. Yes, I?ll be getting most because I?m insane, but not having Han bespin or goldenrod at this point is ridiculous. Yes, I know they will come out eventually. But when, once we are all 70?

You bring up an excellent point. I'm getting to a point that I'm starting to reconsider this 1/6 figure collection and it's place in my life. I really should trim the collection down "significantly" and utilize the funds towards something more "mature" but I'm a picky buyer to begin with, so selecting figures to sell is not easy.

I've already hit the lack of display space issue and while I did sell off quite a bit of figures last summer, I've picked up even more and even repurchased some them back.

:slap

Back