1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Headsculpt looks great when they zoomed in.
No chicken little here.
Screenshot_20220714-133424_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
You might need to bring back the Cobb avatar to manifest it.
Nah, doesn't work... I know from experience. All it manages to manifest is the same prototype being shown at yet another con, with not even a change in pose or addition of an unmasked headsculpt. :gah:

I believe ACGHK won't take place for another two weeks. Right now, there's only Hot Toys firing up their "Summer Showcase". I'm not seeing any more reveals before thursday and the first SDCC show floor leaks.

Just give us the DS Commander next, please.

There will be a galactic sigh of contentment...

When I got Wicket I put the helmet to use with the chin strap from the Mudtrooper and the old Hasbro grey Imperial officer uniform. I don't think that style of uniform was ever worn with that helmet, but on display it gives me the nostalgic feel of the original Death Squad Commander.

I can’t wait to not see mace, padme, or the next “wave” of aotc figures.

Or any OT figures. BOBF and Kenobi have killed any desire to collect any new Disney Star Wars figures post Mandalorian season 2. So once HT finally finishes up what remains of the current Mandalorian preorders it's back to almost exclusive OT collecting for me, which probably means semi retirement from 1/6 collecting. I'm fine with that. But anytime HT wants to start cranking out OT figures again my money will be waiting.

I would like to think if enough people stopped buying that HT would return to more OT figures but unfortunately more than likely they would just take it as a lack of interest in Star Wars figures in general. I do suspect that Lucasfilm plays a role in nerfing how many OT figures we get as it's well documented how much they hate the OT.

When I got Wicket I put the helmet to use with the chin strap from the Mudtrooper and the old Hasbro grey Imperial officer uniform. I don't think that style of uniform was ever worn with that helmet, but on display it gives me the nostalgic feel of the original Death Squad Commander.
None of this happened without a picture. Come on, I want to see a Kenner style Death Squad Commander!

Or any OT figures. BOBF and Kenobi have killed any desire to collect any new Disney Star Wars figures post Mandalorian season 2. So once HT finally finishes up what remains of the current Mandalorian preorders it's back to almost exclusive OT collecting for me, which probably means semi retirement from 1/6 collecting. I'm fine with that. But anytime HT wants to start cranking out OT figures again my money will be waiting.

I would like to think if enough people stopped buying that HT would return to more OT figures but unfortunately more than likely they would just take it as a lack of interest in Star Wars figures in general. I do suspect that Lucasfilm plays a role in nerfing how many OT figures we get as it's well documented how much they hate the OT.
If you've got money to burn, I could make you a life size Fett of your choice to go with your ESB <writes large dollar amount on napkin> :)

If you've got money to burn, I could make you a life size Fett of your choice to go with your ESB <writes large dollar amount on napkin> :)

:lol thanks for the offer. I have to cool it with the life size now. They should be arriving within the next couple months if Sideshow keeps on their currently listed schedule. I love Fett but the ESB will be my only life size of him. If I ever go for another life size I want it to be ESB Vader, but I also want it in this pose which I doubt any company ever offers.

Vaders_revelation.png

Last edited:
:lol thanks for the offer. I have to cool it with the life size now. They should be arriving within the next couple months if Sideshow keeps on their currently listed schedule. I love Fett but the ESB will be my only life size of him. If I ever go for another life size I want it to be ESB Vader, but I also want it in this pose which I doubt any company ever offers.

View attachment 588818

<writes a larger dollar amount on napkin> I can do that too! :) Seriously though, you should look into the community that builds this stuff. You could easily find a poseable mannequin that this would work on. Challenge would be the tallest I've seen is 6'2" You might be able to do him on a 12 inch platform and it would be passable.

Back