1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT just did a massive Cosbaby dump on the social media.

A dump that size doesn't bear thinking about...

restricted.gif

:lol

Didn't want to open a new topic. For those who shopped from Toys Wonderland, I heard that they are slow on pre-orders, but not in stock items, is it correct? Also, it only gives HK Post as ahipping options. What weird is surface parcel that takes 40-70 days has a quality score of 4.5/5 whereas e-express that takes 5-8 days has a quality score of 3/5.

Didn't want to open a new topic. For those who shopped from Toys Wonderland, I heard that they are slow on pre-orders, but not in stock items, is it correct? Also, it only gives HK Post as ahipping options. What weird is surface parcel that takes 40-70 days has a quality score of 4.5/5 whereas e-express that takes 5-8 days has a quality score of 3/5.

Express, unless courier, usually takes more than 5-8 days, especially since COVID started.

Just saw some info that local Hot Toys members received email for time slots for July 14 event. I guess that's the day when the rest of the 1/6 drop for their Summer Showcase wave 1.

Those eyes are just giving me Asmus Gandalf vibes, and I think a few people here know my thoughts on that thing :lol.

Those eyes are just giving me Asmus Gandalf vibes, and I think a few people here know my thoughts on that thing :lol.

I don't think they will mess up with the eyes. Unlike Asmus, HT has experience in that part. For me, it's giving me the Asmus Legolas vibes - it only looks good at a particular angle. I'm sure they will fix it though. They are receiving a lot of input on Facebook.

I don't think they will mess up with the eyes. Unlike Asmus, HT has experience in that part. For me, it's giving me the Asmus Legolas vibes - it only looks good at a particular angle. I'm sure they will fix it though. They are receiving a lot of input on Facebook.
These look bad in the Prototype though. The Asmus ones at least looked good in the Prototype.

Three new figures and whatever the hell that lizard is and I have less than zero interest in anything. I suppose I should be grateful. But where is CW Kenobi and Cobb Vanth? Mace Windu? ESB Hoth figures?

Three new figures and whatever the hell that lizard is and I have less than zero interest in anything. I suppose I should be grateful. But where is CW Kenobi and Cobb Vanth? Mace Windu? ESB Hoth figures?
You might need to bring back the Cobb avatar to manifest it.

Back