1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will Book of Boba Fett get any other figures?

We already have the boss, Fennec... and did we get Boba with red boots yet?

That's all I imagine. If there is one more SW announcement before CNY, that will likely be it.

N
Will Book of Boba Fett get any other figures?

We already have the boss, Fennec... and did we get Boba with red boots yet?

That's all I imagine. If there is one more SW announcement before CNY, that will likely be it.
o red boots yet.

I'm pretty surprised to see these two now. I see the guy that inexplicably got left in the can doesn't get a sculpt. Good to see the other sculpt though, should mean we eventually get an Olyphant sculpt guaranteed.

I imagine they will appear on tonight's episode.

I'm pretty surprised to see these two now. I see the guy that inexplicably got left in the can doesn't get a sculpt. Good to see the other sculpt though, should mean we eventually get an Olyphant sculpt guaranteed.

I imagine they will appear on tonight's episode.
Nite Owls going to be ****** up confirmed.

Really surprised to see these two. They have to be in new material to be released at this point.

Never forget

Hot Toys: Axe Wolves > Bespin Han, Padme, CW Obi-Wan, Mace, Hoth Han, Hoth Luke, C-3PO, TPM Obi-Wan, ESB bounty hunters, etc.
simple repainted process from existing Death Watch figure, Axe is definitely not in the same caliber as your mentioned list, but I understand your point.

Never forget

Hot Toys: Axe Wolves > Bespin Han, Padme, CW Obi-Wan, Mace, Hoth Han, Hoth Luke, C-3PO, TPM Obi-Wan, ESB bounty hunters, etc.

Joke.

yeah-right-right.gif

Well these came out of nowhere... I guess they'll be in today's Boba episode, although I hope they aren't. I really didn't like Bo Katan and the Nite Owls.

Now, where is Cobb Vanth?

Back