1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did C-3PO say when Luke asked him if he was any good at writing 14th Century Old English Poetry?

chaucer.jpg

I was really hoping they would have the Clint/Kate figures announced before the Chinese New Year. I guess it could still happen. But knowing there's so much Spider-Man coming really makes me worry about when we'll get something from Star Wars.

Yea, didn't expect HT will slow down well before CNY. They got NWH, Hawkeye and now Batman figures to announce. I really hope we get more figures besides the obvious Boba himself.

Crazy to think we've gotten nothing but cosbabies all month and we already know how dead February will be.

You'd think they'd start filling in the end of the year and more stuff for early next year.

No Way Home and Toys Wonderland

Speaking of No Way Home, I'd imagine there's an embargo on it still. I can't see Hasbro or Hot Toys skipping out on that popularity.

Without a doubt, no way Funko wouldn't of teased something yet lol, they're usually on top of things like that. I'm honestly surprised the embargo is this long, as the film has already been out for over a month and most die hands and fans would of seen it by now.

I'm really hoping Goblin and Ock aren't super expensive, as I would love to add them to my mini Spidey display.

No Way Home and Toys Wonderland

Speaking of No Way Home, I'd imagine there's an embargo on it still. I can't see Hasbro or Hot Toys skipping out on that popularity.

Without a doubt, no way Funko wouldn't of teased something yet lol, they're usually on top of things like that. I'm honestly surprised the embargo is this long, as the film has already been out for over a month and most die hands and fans would of seen it by now.

I'm really hoping Goblin and Ock aren't super expensive, as I would love to add them to my mini Spidey display.
Just word on the street from FB, but a member said the Doc Ock figure was to be revealed today but postponed to Monday. Then someone said a tweet of that photo of Doc and Goblin asked the person who originally posted it to delete it. Not sure if true so Monday will bring this to light.

Just word on the street from FB, but a member said the Doc Ock figure was to be revealed today but postponed to Monday. Then someone said a tweet of that photo of Doc and Goblin asked the person who originally posted it to delete it. Not sure if true so Monday will bring this to light.

Probably a double header announcement at the Japan event on Monday. That would leave Batman for a week then maybe a SW announcement in Feb? lol

I don’t understand how some of you still think that means anything. Is Padme still on that list? Look how that turned out.
Got moved to the front of the newest. Just odd is all.

Figures have come off of that list, but it was within like months (i.e. What if figures). Cobb Vanth is on that list so you can fight with those fans.

Last edited:
Back