1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell me about it. I was going to get Fennec Shand, but when your house member out shines you in your own series, I don't think I need her to remind me of that. Boba are like two separate characters from the end of Mando into BOBF. What the hell!? It is a shame that the best episode of the series is the Mando.....and for a good portion, he's just working on the Naboo fighter.

These last episodes will determine if I keep my Boba deluxe order and pre-order Fennec.

People are already talking about Season 3 of Mando before BOBF is done.
Did you like Fennec from her appearance in Mando? Though her box is going to have the Book of Boba logo on it looking at the figure and all of the promo photos she looks like a delayed Mandalorian release tb

All that Hot Toys would have needed to do was to take some promotional shots of her with Bo-Katan and Koska Reeves, all of the other photos are of her on Tython and from the final episodes post credit tease.

Depending if you are getting either of the Night Owls you could get her and completely ignore Boba.

Hot Toys where are these figures? :unsure:

Hot Toys milk carton.jpg

How pathetic that I am reduced to hoping we get pit droids? Pit droids!! I have lost all faith in hot toys giving us any more ot/pt characters. We got one ot in 2021 up for preorder, a reused biker scout (I know it’s not a straight mandalorian reissue, but it basically is). Also, I hated the mandalorian mechanic at first, but she really grew on me and I would buy a figure of her in a second. She cracks me up and humor was desperately missing from the boba show. I laugh at the show, not with it. I would have preferred the mechanic over axe woves. Axe fing woves!!! I don’t know how the figure existing pisses me off so much. It just does.
Funny you say that, because most people who are disappointed with TBOBF don’t like how Boba Fett has humor and isn’t a cold killer.

Funny you say that, because most people who are disappointed with TBOBF don’t like how Boba Fett has humor and isn’t a cold killer.
I don't mind the humor part only if there is a character development of Fett.

Say he started off as a cold killer in the beginning of the series and as the story progressed he learns how to soften up and change, as we get closer to the season finale.

Yep, his show should have been about the cold (easily prone to disintegration) killer, we met in ESB, and caught a glimpse of in the Rodriguez directed Chap 14. And who then coldly offs Fortuna.
boba-fett-mandalorian.gif

img.gif

63auhs.gif

Somewhere things shifted for the worst.
as the story progressed he learns how to soften up and change,
Who wanted that? :lol

He's go two eps left to get his s#!t together, train his depressed Rancor, and ride into battle.

Last edited:
Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed the mechanic, din, pit droid humor. It’s minor and inconsequential. The boba tusken humor was ridiculous and had nothing to do with the character. Boba should be a killer and not making jokes.

Mine were relegated to the attic for most of the time. Then I found I had a couple of little stands so they could actually stay on their feet, and put them into the Jabba's Palace area for want of a better place.

The Mandalorian finally gave them a proper purpose.

View attachment 559337

I keep meaning to paint them, but never found the motivation to do it.
Good idea Asta and @TurdFurgusonsHat on the pit droids. They look cool with your Mando collection.

Who makes that R5? Looks nice too.

Did you like Fennec from her appearance in Mando? Though her box is going to have the Book of Boba logo on it looking at the figure and all of the promo photos she looks like a delayed Mandalorian release tb

All that Hot Toys would have needed to do was to take some promotional shots of her with Bo-Katan and Koska Reeves, all of the other photos are of her on Tython and from the final episodes post credit tease.

Depending if you are getting either of the Night Owls you could get her and completely ignore Boba.
Yes, I liked Fennec in the Mando episodes. That goes the same for Boba, especially at the end when he claims the throne. The entrance, music and no words spoken.....great. I really thought the music played during that scene would have been the main theme for his own show. Jump forward now to TBOBF and this Boba is not the Boba I am use to. I try hard not to over think, critique and criticize, but I can't help it.

Fennec is not the problem, it is just Boba's post Sarlacc escape story line. I will admit I had expectations for him to escape the Tuskin camp (killing some), finding his armor, ship and going after Han, Luke and the gang. Remember the Jedi killed his father and to a certain extent, Luke attempting to escape caused him ultimately to be ingested by the Sarlacc. REVENGE would have been the top priority you would have thought for a bounty hunter.

If I were to order Fennec and not Boba, just to set up with Bo and Koska, it would be incomplete without Cara for me. We all know that story though.

I still have a bit of hope for Boba though. I think he will have a bigger role to play where the Dark Sabre and Mandalore is concerned, but this is Disney so who knows.

Last edited:

Yep, his show should have been about the cold (easily prone to disintegration) killer, we met in ESB, and caught a glimpse of in the Rodriguez directed Chap 14. And who then coldly offs Fortuna.
boba-fett-mandalorian.gif

img.gif

63auhs.gif

Somewhere things shifted for the worst.

Who wanted that? :lol

He's go two eps left to get his s#!t together, train his depressed Rancor, and ride into battle.
This is what I'm saying. It is like two completely different people from Mando into TBOBF. I know we only had a bit of story line from Mando, but the potential and expectations were huge going into his own series. So far the best episode was Mando/Din doing his thing. Mando #1, Fennec #2 and pick whoever you want to follow.....Black K, Hutt twins, Mod Squad....Boba?

Yes, I liked Fennec in the Mando episodes. That goes the same for Boba, especially at the end when he claims the throne. The entrance, music and no words spoken.....great. I really thought the music played during that scene would have been the main theme for his own show. Jump forward now to TBOBF and this Boba is not the Boba I am use to. I try hard not to over think, critique and criticize, but I can't help it.

Fennec is not the problem, it is just Boba's post Sarlacc escape story line. I will admit I had expectations for him to escape the Tuskin camp (killing some), finding his armor, ship and going after Han, Luke and the gang. Remember the Jedi killed his father and to a certain extent, Luke attempting to escape caused him ultimately to be ingested by the Sarlacc. REVENGE would have been the top priority you would have thought for a bounty hunter.

If I were to order Fennec and not Boba, just to set up with Bo and Koska, it would be incomplete without Cara for me. We all know that story though.

I still have a bit of hope for Boba though. I think he will have a bigger role to play where the Dark Sabre and Mandalore is concerned, but this is Disney so who knows.

i watched a video today where they theorized Fett actually being “the Mandalore” the Armorer was talking about. Might make sense since he is “trying” to be a leader.

i was just talking with my buddy last night after watching “the Tragedy” again how even his demeanor towards Din was exactly how I would expect him to act. Still seemed savage (before he got his armor) and willing to kill Grogu. TBOBF Boba however if he had been in the Tragedy would have landed, gone up to the seeing stone and given Grogu a snack. “Here lil guy, you look hungry! Is that the spot?” Really hoping he finally says “f this, mate” and just goes ape **** in these last 2.

Back