1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm all in on Mando so despite these being far from my most wanted figures I ordered the pair from Timewalker for a little under $500 shipped. Not too bad now that the zombie apocalypse is upon us.

Just gotta bide out time until Disney makes more crappy movies. Clearly they have TV figured out but they'll come crawling back to movies and Kathleen will screw up everything again and no one will enjoy them and Hot Toys will have nothing to make but OT/PT/TCW.

Come on Kathleen, piss everyone off again so I can fill out my collection more!

I don’t understand how some of you still think that means anything. Is Padme still on that list? Look how that turned out.
Do you understand now? :rotfl
You are a good sport that can make fun of the whole thing RandomHero, but we all wonder about Hot Toys and some of their decision making where figures are concerned. It will be interesting to see the amount of figures made from TBOBF compared to even the first season of the Mando. I think we know who has the advantage, even if the last episodes of Boba offer other characters.

You are a good sport that can make fun of the whole thing RandomHero, but we all wonder about Hot Toys and some of their decision making where figures are concerned. It will be interesting to see the amount of figures made from TBOBF compared to even the first season of the Mando. I think we know who has the advantage, even if the last episodes of Boba offer other characters.
Yeah, as of now they could sell me the Black Wookiee and maybe a Fett, although I might skip this version of him if he doesn't pull his (unhelmeted) head out of his backside...

Its definitely disappointing we haven't gotten major players like C-3PO, Padme and Windu, even fan favorites character like Veers, Piett, background Jedi like Mundi and Plo or even troopers/pilots such as Tie Pilot, AT-AT Driver, White Clone Troopers, 212th, etc.

We've spoken about it before, HT knows they have these instant sellers just waiting there, so that's why we get characters like Axe Wolves before them, cash in on the hot property now. OT/PT/TCW are going to be timeless and they can and will always go back to them.

Doesn't make it any less frustrating to see Axe Wolves before Mace freaking Windu though.

Yeah, as of now they could sell me the Black Wookiee and maybe a Fett, although I might skip this version of him if he doesn't pull his (unhelmeted) head out of his backside...
Tell me about it. I was going to get Fennec Shand, but when your house member out shines you in your own series, I don't think I need her to remind me of that. Boba are like two separate characters from the end of Mando into BOBF. What the hell!? It is a shame that the best episode of the series is the Mando.....and for a good portion, he's just working on the Naboo fighter.

These last episodes will determine if I keep my Boba deluxe order and pre-order Fennec.

People are already talking about Season 3 of Mando before BOBF is done.

Its definitely disappointing we haven't gotten major players like C-3PO, Padme and Windu, even fan favorites character like Veers, Piett, background Jedi like Mundi and Plo or even troopers/pilots such as Tie Pilot, AT-AT Driver, White Clone Troopers, 212th, etc.

We've spoken about it before, HT knows they have these instant sellers just waiting there, so that's why we get characters like Axe Wolves before them, cash in on the hot property now. OT/PT/TCW are going to be timeless and they can and will always go back to them.

Doesn't make it any less frustrating to see Axe Wolves before Mace freaking Windu though.
Because he is Out the Windu

dbe148d7a1a710115746a6eb3ba0a80a.jpg

BoBF 3-way pack...

chubby, thin Jawa and lady mechanic with a fetish for hairy short men-folk

Funny thing, I have no interest in the mechanic and think she overacts way too much...but I might get her if she came with the pit droids and the BD unit.

How pathetic that I am reduced to hoping we get pit droids? Pit droids!! I have lost all faith in hot toys giving us any more ot/pt characters. We got one ot in 2021 up for preorder, a reused biker scout (I know it’s not a straight mandalorian reissue, but it basically is). Also, I hated the mandalorian mechanic at first, but she really grew on me and I would buy a figure of her in a second. She cracks me up and humor was desperately missing from the boba show. I laugh at the show, not with it. I would have preferred the mechanic over axe woves. Axe fing woves!!! I don’t know how the figure existing pisses me off so much. It just does.

How pathetic that I am reduced to hoping we get pit droids? Pit droids!! I have lost all faith in hot toys giving us any more ot/pt characters. We got one ot in 2021 up for preorder, a reused biker scout (I know it’s not a straight mandalorian reissue, but it basically is). Also, I hated the mandalorian mechanic at first, but she really grew on me and I would buy a figure of her in a second. She cracks me up and humor was desperately missing from the boba show. I laugh at the show, not with it. I would have preferred the mechanic over axe woves. Axe fing woves!!! I don’t know how the figure existing pisses me off so much. It just does.

Maybe get the Hasbro 12" scale pit droids? I bought a couple two packs for about $20 each with the intention of eventually repainting them and maybe modding a bit. Who knows when or if I get around to doing it.

Maybe get the Hasbro 12" scale pit droids? I bought a couple two packs for about $20 each with the intention of eventually repainting them and maybe modding a bit. Who knows when or if I get around to doing it.

Mine were relegated to the attic for most of the time. Then I found I had a couple of little stands so they could actually stay on their feet, and put them into the Jabba's Palace area for want of a better place.

The Mandalorian finally gave them a proper purpose.

100_0721.JPG

I keep meaning to paint them, but never found the motivation to do it.

Back