1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody have any type of credibility in regards to insider information to Hot Toys? We know prototypes are never a certainty. The only credible source is Hot Toys themselves when they post promotional photos and solicitations go up. Everything else should be taken with a grain of salt or talked about hypothetically. Whether it's a YouTube video or a forum like this.

Does anybody have any type of credibility in regards to insider information to Hot Toys? We know prototypes are never a certainty. The only credible source is Hot Toys themselves when they post promotional photos and solicitations go up. Everything else should be taken with a grain of salt or talked about hypothetically. Whether it's a YouTube video or a forum like this.
No one does cause no one is 100% correct. While Justin/Jedha heard correctly about the Summer Con exclusives, I know Justin hasn't hit on every rumor he hears. Just the way it is. Always someone wanting to be a star and wanting to be recognized. Problem there isn't much honor when there is money on the line aka YT ad revenue.

Really!?!? Pics! This is awesome mews!

Confirmed by LaLa Ngai.

Lando:

l.jpg

No photo for RO Shoretrooper yet.

Him and that weird Cantina guy are absolute clowns.
QFT brother.
I tried once to watch those guys and I knew I'd be better off in a Dentist chair getting teeth pulled.

When Padme was rumoured from that dude,I called BS back then.

For now,I just stick to watching Justin's reviews( for local support)and Jedha for his honesty and his passion.

I think most of us know to take these with a grain of salt but the larger YT channels want to keep their credibility. The two mentioned smaller channels are literally selling fake news to get subscriptions, not a good business model, lol.

I think most of us know to take these with a grain of salt but the larger YT channels want to keep their credibility. The two mentioned smaller channels are literally selling fake news to get subscriptions, not a good business model, lol.

Agreed, Jedha has hopped on here a few times and given us hints before something dropped, like he did with the 501st trooper a few months back.

But you don't see him sprouting nonsense about General Kenobi and Padme coming soon, like these smaller channels did over the summer.

Where the hell is my Padme. :mad:

Agreed, Jedha has hopped on here a few times and given us hints before something dropped, like he did with the 501st trooper a few months back.

But you don't see him sprouting nonsense about General Kenobi and Padme coming soon, like these smaller channels did over the summer.

Where the hell is my Padme. :mad:
vader-padme.gif

It sucked, didn't mean we don't want Padme, go back to the drawing board and try again.

One of the big 3 from the PT and we still don't have a figure of her, hell there is barely any high end collectibles of her. SS never made a PF or mythos of her either.

It sucked, didn't mean we don't want Padme, go back to the drawing board and try again.

One of the big 3 from the PT and we still don't have a figure of her, hell there is barely any high end collectibles of her. SS never made a PF or mythos of her either.
probably revealed at AOTC anniversary next year

Back