1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You would think that they would have revealed a head sculpt for either Cobb Vanth or Fennec unless Hot Toys is keeping that for the promotional photos.

Just put that B1 up for order already

With all the old product they had up (Mythos Kenobi, life size bust of Boba and Ventress/Sideous Mythos), you'd think they put up some of the HT they're getting in stock soon like DW Mando, Rex, Ahsoka, Lando, etc.

Last edited:
I would love to host these shows and tell the truth. Here is another figure that hot toys loves to trot out to cons and will never release. This a figure environment that will also never come out, it is shown to sell more figures. Over here we have a figure that nobody asked for and wouldn’t sell a quarter of what bespin han would sell, but Harrison Ford hates Star wars so we can’t release him. Here is the same dc figures we have shown forever, but let’s pretend they are new. We know you want a 66 joker or even a new ledger joker but we made a shark! Also, the prices are skyrocketing and we got rid of coupons so screw everyone. Happy sideshow con!
I think they should hire me.

I scanned through the video on YouTube quickly. There is almost no point to this as it's almost the same stuff from SDCC. In fact it's more annoying than anything else because they haven't even released any of the SDCC figures. They could have at least showed some proto sculpts for the figures that need them, that would have at least been something worth seeing.

Yeah it was really bad, I swore some of their figures were in the same pose too lol.

Showing off pieces like 1:6 Mythos Kenobi, Ventress/Sideous Mythos statues, Legendary Scale Yoda, along with the PFs of Superman and Lobo, comes off as very lazy as all those pieces have been available for a year or more.

They added Rex, DW Mando and Into the Spider-Verse Gwen to the display today.

So that was their "new additions."

Figures who should of been there anyway.

For people who wanted figures like Cobb Vanth and Koska Reeves to get to pre-order, no new figures is a good thing. If we saw new stuff today, you could kiss those characters goodbye with the backlog that Hot Toys is building themselves.

I think its more that rather than expecting new stuff to be shown, we would like some of what we have already seen to go to preorder so we can start the countdown to release day.

Or we were hoping to see headsculpts for some folks.

Honestly other than Frog Lady, no one will even want any from S1-2 once Book of Boba airs. Makes perfect sense for HT to wait for the next SW preorder.

Lol nah. Luckily most human beings don't have to be related to somebody to not be an *******.

That guy and most of his guests just nonstop make **** up on YouTube and pretend to have a clue so you will have to excuse me.

a035926a-f17d-4db7-9c08-80e16d763309_text.gif

He's the guy that said that Wolffe and Gregor was coming right? And not a single tease of those 2 have popped up.

Burn him at the stake!

Back