1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Padme
Sidious
Mace
TPM obi
All may be victims of the Disney tv show onslaught. We used to get a new movie every few years and the main figure focus would be that for a few months. After the movie hype we would get our legacy ot and pt characters. Those days are gone. Now I really believe one or 2 ot/pt a year and the rest will be from the new shows.

Padme
Sidious
Mace
TPM obi
All may be victims of the Disney tv show onslaught. We used to get a new movie every few years and the main figure focus would be that for a few months. After the movie hype we would get our legacy ot and pt characters. Those days are gone. Now I really believe one or 2 ot/pt a year and the rest will be from the new shows.

They'll come eventually, they know if they need a nice solid seller they can go back to the OT/PT and even TCW at this point, whenever they want, they might as well strike while the iron is hot with the new shows etc.

Padme is just more disappointing because we saw her, we know she was being worked on and before we knew it, she disappeared into the night.

Haven't had anything since the ROTJ Scout, almost a month and a half ago, between the Mando figures, B1 Battle Droid and Crosshair, you'd think we see something, it has exclusively been Marvel the last month and a half.

Don't forget the two lots of Doc and Marty as well....and we only have one Han for the entire collection :cry: (I'm not counting the disguise version, he's 85% Stormtrooper)

Hot toys had a fully realized han bespin in those bespin leia pics over 2 years ago. The figure looked ready. Something happened to bespin han. I blame Ford too.

I completely forgot we had 2 weeks of BttF figures.

I just want that damn B1 to go up.

boxht.jpg

Oh goody, the 16th “Ford sabotaged Bespin Han” discussion this year is underway.
I wonder if anyone can ask him on social media? Does he even have any social media accounts. Probably not considering his personality and private life.

The best thing about the Loki releases is that Hot Toys is eventually getting around to releasing previously shown/advertised recent prototypes. So there's still hope for all of the ones shown at SDCC/NYCC.
I wonder if anyone can ask him on social media? Does he even have any social media accounts. Probably not considering his personality and private life.
You ever seen Bruno?

Does Ford even have social media? If he does I guarantee it's run by someone else. If you asked him about it in person he would probably look at you like you were an alien from Jupiter and give you one of these...

200w (1).gif

Back