1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully they won't receive the axe :wink1:

:lol I'll see myself out
1631209104872.png

Even better. PC > all. Especially when it comes to RPG games like this. I have both so I will get it one way or another.
They said they're staying true to the story of the original too, which is great. Still the greatest piece of Star Wars, or even Sci-Fi, media ever made imo and my favourite game of all time.

They said they're staying true to the story of the original too, which is great. Still the greatest piece of Star Wars, or even Sci-Fi, media ever made imo and my favourite game of all time.
I think I would agree with that. So does this now mean it is canon? I hope they have a plan to do the second one and on some hope do a third one to finish the trilogy like it was supposed to be finished with a single player game like the first two.

I think I would agree with that. So does this now mean it is canon? I hope they have a plan to do the second one and on some hope do a third one to finish the trilogy like it was supposed to be finished with a single player game like the first two.
Hopefully they bring it into canon, I hate The Rise of Skywalker but at least it canonised Revan.

What a time to be alive! Its KOTOR remake!!!

My excitement level is through the roof!

HT you know what to do right??? :D

1631226164438.png

1631226148493.png

Last edited:
Bastilla decapitates Revan for being a worthless man-thing and plays Force Basketball with his head.

Somewhere mentioned it’s going to be a pretty faithful adaptation of the original, but I really hope it’s real time combat. I still need to play the original.
Also I’m still pissed we never got a Cal Kestis figure

Somewhere mentioned it’s going to be a pretty faithful adaptation of the original, but I really hope it’s real time combat. I still need to play the original.
Also I’m still pissed we never got a Cal Kestis figure
Doubt it’ll be turn based, that style of gameplay just doesn’t appeal to the masses these days.

I’d say Revan is a pretty safe bet, he’s way more popular than Cal Kestis and doesn’t need a headsculpt. But you never know with Hot Toys. Lets just pray Sideshow isn’t the one to make him.

Statement: This meatbag have been dreaming to have 1/6 figure of Revan and Malak for ages and ages, This meatbag really hope HT would take this chance to make them.

Exclamation: HT needs to listen to this meatbag!

Doubt it’ll be turn based, that style of gameplay just doesn’t appeal to the masses these days.

I’d say Revan is a pretty safe bet, he’s way more popular than Cal Kestis and doesn’t need a headsculpt. But you never know with Hot Toys. Lets just pray Sideshow isn’t the one to make him.
Granted there’s plenty of very, very popular turn based games now (Persona, Pokémon, etc). I definitely think we’ll see Revan, no headsculpt, easy variant, and can churn him out in less than a year

Back