1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somewhere mentioned it’s going to be a pretty faithful adaptation of the original, but I really hope it’s real time combat. I still need to play the original.
Also I’m still pissed we never got a Cal Kestis figure
I think the the old system worked. Plays in real time, but you can pause to make some tactical adjustments. Real time, but turn based. Not sure why you would change such a versatile and popular system. Clearly graphics, animations and environmental hazards will all be reworked. Apparently, this new game is moving away from the old system, but that was just the rumor.

Statement: This meatbag have been dreaming to have 1/6 figure of Revan and Malak for ages and ages, This meatbag really hope HT would take this chance to make them.

Exclamation: HT needs to listen to this meatbag!
HT definitely needs to make an HK-47. I'd be all over that.

I think the the old system worked. Plays in real time, but you can pause to make some tactical adjustments. Real time, but turn based. Not sure why you would change such a versatile and popular system. Clearly graphics, animations and environmental hazards will all be reworked. Apparently, this new game is moving away from the old system, but that was just the rumor.
Give it the FF7R combat treatment

I saw the trailer today for the remake of Knights of the Old Republic and I thought "I wonder if we could possibly get a Darth Revan out of this?"

HT shouldn't miss this chance to make Revan and Malak at least. This remake is going to be big and going to attract old and new fans to the era of KOTOR.

I spent 1k buying that XM 1/4 Revan statue, hopefully a Hot Toys 1/6 version might not too far judging from this remake game.

Game is looking at a 2023 release, it'll be awhile before Revan comes out, if HT tackles it.

Revan should be be an easy figure to make, plus you get an easy variant out of him too for a exclusive. But I should really play the original beforehand

It's a great game, aged a bit but worth the play if you haven't before.

I guess I have to set my expectation for this KOTOR Remake lower just in case, but I do still hope the Remake will be awesome and true to the Original.

Now back to next HT SW discussion....where's Revan at dear HT? :LOL:

Last edited:
That would be a fatal move in a remake of a classic.

You can stop being excited now. They are going to destroy kotor from beginning to end. I wish I was surprised but I'm not. All these idiots do is take something people love and inject their own agendas into it because if they made their own game the content they create would go completely unnoticed and remain forever irrelevant.

https://boundingintocomics.com/2021...star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-remake/

Well she was a writer on the Spider-Man DLC, Call of Duty and Ratchet and Clank so I'll judge her suitability based on her professional work not her twitter account.

Lucasfilm still has the final say on everything, so she can't just inject whatever she wants. But they do say they are mainting the integrity of the original story and characters, sure it could just be PR bollocks, but until I see more I'll remain excited.

Judging by some of the articles on that site, you can clearly see their own agenda, so I'll wait and see for myself. I've been waiting a long time for this and one person out of hundreds working on a game isn't going to ruin my interest.

1631276009530.png

If it's ****, the original game is still there so whatever.

Well she was a writer on the Spider-Man DLC and Ratchet and Clank so I'll judge her suitability based on her professional work not her twitter account.

Both of which were great imo. Rift Apart was a lot of fun.

In my book they can go in the same garbage bin with Funko Pops

I especially like seeing photos of people’s displays with the Hot Toys and Funko Pop of the same character next to each other in a detolf. Do you serve a wagyu ribeye with a McDonald’s cheeseburger? Hang some child’s crayon drawings next to art in the Louvre? Is this supposed to be an ironic statement on the state of toys in consumer capitalism?

Oh no. You just have no taste and no eye for quality.

They can approve it, sure, but she doesn't have the final say.

"They" hired her for a reason. You are seriously making the argument that Lucasfilm will be the one to stand against/moderate a Twitter lunatic from changing existing content that fans love? Again lol lol lol.

"They" hired her for a reason. You are seriously making the argument that Lucasfilm will be the one to stand against/moderate a Twitter lunatic from changing existing content that fans love? Again lol lol lol.
Not what I said at all :lol, but keep being outraged before you even have anything to be outraged about.

Back