1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want Axe too. I greatly fear we will get neither. My Spidey sense is tingling.

Yeah, there's a whole bundle of awesome Star Wars prototypes shown at various SDCCs and then never seen again. I don't want Koska, Axe, Fennic and Cobb to all fall into that group :(

Hopefully they won't receive the axe :wink1:

:lol I'll see myself out

There’s rumours swirling that Bossk will appear in the Book of Boba Fett, as well as Cad Bane, so I could definitely expect those two to be made by Hot Toys if these rumours pan out.

The Boba and Cad Bane versions from this show will get their own detolf shelf. Might even get a second of each for the home office.

Good for you. I still believe they are plastic garbage.
I’ll pick up some, mainly convention stuff. But they’re probably the biggest collectible retailer that out there now. Do they look weird? Yes. Are they a hell of a lot bigger than Hot Toys? Also yes

Good for you. I still believe they are plastic garbage.
Not sure where I seen it, but some guy had the figs lined from floor to ceiling, covering the entire room with them. I think one wall was two Funkos deep too. :monkey4

Not sure where I seen it, but some guy had the figs lined from floor to ceiling, covering the entire room with them. I think one wall was two Funkos deep too. :monkey4

:horror

giphy.gif

Back