1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shhhh, let them bathe in the outrage. Yesterday it was trans directors, today is feminist writers. Tomorrow will be mask wearing lesbians.

I don't give a **** what people do with their day, until they start disingenuously destroying, twisting, and appropriating existing content. But again, if they went off and made their own content nobody would give a toss. Which is why they do what they do, then go stand on the tallest Twitter ladder they can find and complain that people are being mean to them after their bull**** is rebuked by the existing fan base.

I don't give a **** what people do with their day, until they start disingenuously destroying, twisting, and appropriating existing content. But again, if they went off and made their own content nobody would give a toss. Which is why they do what they do, then go stand on the tallest Twitter ladder they can find and complain that people are being mean to them after their bull**** is rebuked by the existing fan base.
If you don't like it, don't consume it and move on. It's not like things are being deleted and replaced with versions you don't like and can never experience the original again. I don't like the ST but I don't rage and complain about it, I just choose to never watch it again and it's like it never exists.

If you don't like it, don't consume it and move on. It's not like things are being deleted and replaced with versions you don't like and can never experience the original again. I don't like the ST but I don't rage and complain about it, I just choose to never watch it again and it's like it never exists.

I don't consume it. But silently accepting the hypocrisy of it all does nothing to solve the problem.

What problem is that?

G33jhhw.gif

So the problem is change that you don't agree with. And not silently accepting this problem will somehow solve this problem? Well, I guess it worked for the Sonic movie. Good luck.

So the problem is change that you don't agree with. And not silently accepting this problem will somehow solve this problem? Well, I guess it worked for the Sonic movie. Good luck.

There are many examples of fan backlash resulting in better content. The Mandalorian is a great example.

"change" is an interesting choice of words though. Appropriation, hijack, and/or desecration would be more accurate

Last edited:
Backlash didn't get Carano back. I think we just lucked out with getting Favreau who is on the same page.

Maybe wait till the game is out. If Lucasfilm ruins this project, oh boy, watch out. You thought the Snyder fans are bad. SW has plenty of apologists and suckers, me included for a time, but you better not mess with Kotor or Mando.

Maybe wait till the game is out. If Lucasfilm ruins this project, oh boy, watch out. You thought the Snyder fans are bad. SW has plenty of apologists and suckers, me included for a time, but you better not mess with Kotor or Mando.
I think, hope, they know not to **** this up.

So uhhhhhh lets change the subject...no Rex or Ahsoka this week, instead we got back to back days of Cosbabies.

Was really hoping to wake up to some nice new production photos..but maybe Monday or Tuesday morning.

I haven't played video games since Bill Walsh college football (95, I think) so I'm just on the sidelines for this one. I've saved some cash over the years and sounds like will be saving a lot more if Hot Toys goes deep into the characters from this and the Wolverine game...

Actually i think the gameplay will be closer to FF15 than the classic MMORPG turn based and the game will be a remake to fit the story to the disney canon, for what i understand from the interview this KOTOR Remake will follow the same steps as FF7 Remake.
And KOTOR for those who did not play the original game is already a woke agenda driven game since 2003.

The original trilogy and it's characters were not safe and the same people are still at Lucasfilm. Kotor isn't safe, not by a longshot.

The original trilogy and it's characters were not safe and the same people are still at Lucasfilm. Kotor isn't safe, not by a longshot.
People have already made jokes about it so it is a known issue. You just hope Aspyr fights the stupid stuff that you know is out of place for SW.

Back