1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mace Windu and Plo Koon would be the most practical, but I'm not sure I really see any Jedi that Hot Toys would actually make outside of Windu.

I don't know about everyone else, but Kanan Jarrus would be a really cool, unexpected swerve if Hot Toys ever decided to go that route.

Mace and Plo make the most sense, Mace is well..Mace and one of the biggest characters that collectors are missing and Plo had a strong supporting role in TCW.

I would love conehead Mundi but don't see that happening anytime soon.

Justin saying the Hot Toys Summer Night show is tonight. Not sure what we'll see if anything.

Mace and Plo make the most sense, Mace is well..Mace and one of the biggest characters that collectors are missing and Plo had a strong supporting role in TCW.

I would love conehead Mundi but don't see that happening anytime soon.
I've definitely seen a handful of posts on Facebook and Instagram asking for Windu before. I'm not on Facebook anymore so I don't know what the current comments are like, but there's a demand for him. I think that figure would sell well.

Plo Koon was in a lot of Clone Wars episodes, was seen in a handful of scenes in the films, was very popular from his character appearance in the old Jedi Power Battles game, and just had a cool design. If they ever make a Jedi that's not a main guy, I hope it's him.

I don't know about everyone else, but Kanan Jarrus would be a really cool, unexpected swerve if Hot Toys ever decided to go that route.
I'm holding out hope that he'll appear in a flashback in Ahsoka. Luckily, Freddy Prince Jr. ages extremely well so it may still be possible.

Not me. Like I said before, two jedi are planned, two clones are planned, plus the “coming soon” list of Kenobi, Padme, Crosshair, Wrecker, Tech, among others.
Two Jedi? That's quite interesting. Strictly from Clone Wars?

Last edited:
I'm holding out hope that he'll appear in a flashback in Ahsoka. Luckily, Freddy Prince Jr. ages extremely well so it may still be possible.
It's possible. Freddie is a huge Star Wars fan, that's well known. He also hates Star Wars fans and might not want to deal with them anymore. I guess we'll see.

I thought of him since they already showed the proto, but I still doubted they'd do an alien.

Was Kit in TCW at all? Everyone is mentioning Plo only.

Yeah Kit was in plenty of episodes.

Were mostly saying Plo because of how much Plo was in it, Kit Fisto really only had 5 or 6 episodes where he was a focus in them.

Not me. Like I said before, two jedi are planned, two clones are planned, plus the “coming soon” list of Kenobi, Padme, Crosshair, Wrecker, Tech, among others.
I wouldn't mind seeing Aayla Secura and Commander Bly as one of the jedi and clones.
I've definitely seen a handful of posts on Facebook and Instagram asking for Windu before. I'm not on Facebook anymore so I don't know what the current comments are like, but there's a demand for him. I think that figure would sell well.
Current comment being repeated ad nauseam on FB:

Reissue Mark 46

Plo Koon discovered Ahsoka Tano so I think he was quite significant in the series. ...Not sure if that translates to collectors wanting him and Hot Toys selling point though.

Kit Fisto has always been an extremely recognizable/fan favorite Jedi from the PT.

Would it be possible for Hot Toys to have Mace Windu in both his '03 and '08 uniform? Similar to how Hot Toys handled CW Anakin.

I wouldn't mind seeing Aayla Secura and Commander Bly as one of the jedi and clones.
I'd actually like to see a prototype of Aayla Secura.

Sixth Scale Cantina, in last night's stream also said two new clones are coming: Wolffe (next) and Gregor. Hopefully the latter is in his Commando armour. Either Ducky has the same Hong Kong source or he's listening to these Youtube shows and passing the info off as his own. I wouldn't like to say which.
Omg Wolffe and CW Plo Koon would be amazing with a younger Ahsoka.

After Boba & Luke my wallet could use a break so I’d be happy to see some supporting Clones or CW Jedi go up next (now I’ve said that it will be CW Obi-Wan!)

Hot Toys Summer Night Showcase is a horror show of Cosbabies and brightly coloured junk.

Takes inspiration from our vividly colorful Neon Tech collection series, the after dark Summer Night Showcase transforms the show floor into a glow party that creates an unforgettable experience for fans. The event will also provide a best viewing stage for our eye-catching collectibles with unique glow under specialized light setting, so don’t miss out!

Visit the night showcase to receive a special opportunity to pre-order Joker’s Thug (Neon Color Version) Cosbaby Collectible Set, and to make purchase on Neon Tech Iron Man Cosbaby, CosRider, along with the Glow-in-the-dark Star Wars Cosbaby available only in selected markets.

222704269_10158169943157344_6638717102493704075_n.jpg

225534933_10158169942812344_4945369884215383872_n.jpg

225714368_10158169942902344_179246478420116602_n.jpg

For the full disco horror experience: Facebook

Yeah, unfortunately nothing new. Was hoping for a DC reveal(s), so maybe tonight or next week.

Bad Batch season 2 officially announced for anyone wondering. And finale is 2 parts starting with the next episode.

Hot Toys needed to pump the brakes a bit. They’ve shown a ridiculous amount of prototypes lately and they’re already going to be getting behind on production. Rex is over a month late now, who knows what else is too.

Unless they’ve expanded their operation and have trained new production staff, they need to stop showing new stuff for a bit. Especially considering there’s going to be a blitz of new characters coming soon between Eternals, Shang-Chi, Hawkeye, Spider-Man 3, Book of Boba, Mando S3, Kenobi, Andor, etc

Back