1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly Ducky, for as much grief you got from the forum, I'm going to have to give you credit on this one. You did call Mando Luke within a pretty accurate timeframe (a few days) and I was hoping you were right all along because I am beyond excited for Mando Luke. "We shall watch your career with great interest." Lol
Everyone in this thread should get credit for Mando Luke, then. I think most eveyrone knew it was a matter of when and not if.

Nobody had Kuiil. You all were crying in that thread and thought I was delusional for guarantee release.

Nobody had TBS Rancor a month in advance.

Nobody said anything of Boba Fett with Throne, Fennec, Koska, Crosshair.

Nobody had Mando Luke at this show.

Everyone thought Cyborg would be at SDCC, I said he wouldn’t be offered then.

Now my two clones info was backed up by another podcast via another source. I bet the two Jedi won’t be far behind.

I’m not asking for praise, but damn stop thinking I have no clue. I pass along the info I get to be nice. My source isn’t always right with the dates and doesn’t tell me everything, but the little info I do get is legitimate because of my sources position within the company and the products that are revealed to me do eventually release.

Last edited:
QkP6VXe.jpg

If his next predictions are wrong at the next convention he can always tear down the advertisement banner at the entrance, surely that will stop the show.

giphy (56).gif
giphy (57).gif

I’m not asking for praise, but damn stop thinking I have no clue. I pass along the info I get to be nice. My source isn’t always right with the dates and doesn’t tell me everything, but the little info I do get is legitimate because of my sources position within the company and the products that are revealed to me do eventually release.
I think this is where you lost us. You were being nice? :lol

4s5r3h.jpg

Sixth Scale Cantina, in last night's stream also said two new clones are coming: Wolffe (next) and Gregor. Hopefully the latter is in his Commando armour. Either Ducky has the same Hong Kong source or he's listening to these Youtube shows and passing the info off as his own. I wouldn't like to say which.

If what you've told me is true..you (he) will have gained my trust.

I'm hoping for the plain white clones sooner or later but at least with commanders/named troopers I don't need to army build them.

If there are two Clones coming, I do hope one of them is Howzer. Gregor and Wolffe makes sense, as do Wrecker and Tech. But personally - I would love it if they made Wolffe in his Clone Wars armor and Howzer as seen in the Bad Batch, because he basically still had his Clone Wars amor on anyway. Been Rex's armor, 501st helmet and Cody sculpt, it wouldn't be hard to make him at all.

Back