1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³

Attachments

• 3253A1B0-28D5-4508-8DB4-096703273F15.jpeg
    3253A1B0-28D5-4508-8DB4-096703273F15.jpeg
    207.2 KB · Views: 106
No surprise but happy to see it, had some rough batches like all season 1 of Star Wars shows but with the characters more established, hopefully season 2 is stronger.

Ratings and buzz has been strong, now give us Tech and Wrecker!

No surprise but happy to see it, had some rough batches like all season 1 of Star Wars shows but with the characters more established, hopefully season 2 is stronger.

Ratings and buzz has been strong, now give us Tech and Wrecker!
Really hoping they don't change up their appearance too much in S2, would be too much pressure on the wallet lol

Really hoping they don't change up their appearance too much in S2, would be too much pressure on the wallet lol
Probably not, if anything itā€™ll be minor like Mando from S1-2 but I really doubt it, the Main cast of Clone Wars only had three outfit changes in 7 seasons

Not me. Like I said before, two jedi are planned, two clones are planned, plus the ā€œcoming soonā€ list of Kenobi, Padme, Crosshair, Wrecker, Tech, among others.
Any word or hints on which 2 Jedi?

Hot Toys needed to pump the brakes a bit. Theyā€™ve shown a ridiculous amount of prototypes lately and theyā€™re already going to be getting behind on production. Rex is over a month late now, who knows what else is too.

Unless theyā€™ve expanded their operation and have trained new production staff, they need to stop showing new stuff for a bit. Especially considering thereā€™s going to be a blitz of new characters coming soon between Eternals, Shang-Chi, Hawkeye, Spider-Man 3, Book of Boba, Mando S3, Kenobi, Andor, etc
My money is Koska, Cobb, and Axe won't see production. I wouldn't be surprised if they wait for Book of Boba to finish its first season to release Fennec and see if any design changes happen.

My money is Koska, Cobb, and Axe won't see production. I wouldn't be surprised if they wait for Book of Boba to finish its first season to release Fennec and see if any design changes happen.
Wait for changes? lol that just gives them reason for 2 versions. Fennec coming sooner than later I bet.

Hot Toys needed to pump the brakes a bit. Theyā€™ve shown a ridiculous amount of prototypes lately and theyā€™re already going to be getting behind on production. Rex is over a month late now, who knows what else is too.

Unless theyā€™ve expanded their operation and have trained new production staff, they need to stop showing new stuff for a bit. Especially considering thereā€™s going to be a blitz of new characters coming soon between Eternals, Shang-Chi, Hawkeye, Spider-Man 3, Book of Boba, Mando S3, Kenobi, Andor, etc
Rex isnā€™t really late, Sideshow just takes the earliest possible release date from Hot Toys window which is six months so if heā€™s released by September 30th he isnā€™t late. Granted Iā€™ve heard from a couple people that he should be very soon.

Maybe Cobb since he was a fan favorite after the S2 premiere but even then I doubt it. Really only way they get made is if they have bigger roles in S3 or beyond

Rex isnā€™t really late, Sideshow just takes the earliest possible release date from Hot Toys window which is six months so if heā€™s released by September 30th he isnā€™t late. Granted Iā€™ve heard from a couple people that he should be very soon.
Rex was scheduled as a 2Q release from Hot Toys. We're in 3Q and he's been pushed back. He's late.

I was excited way back when they showed a prototype of the Death Star Trooper. I wish they would have made him.

Back