1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone who ordered Rex including myself got an email from Sideshow confirming a DELAY, yes that's delay spelled d-e-l-a-y, comprende?
Yeah a delay to Q3, which is when it was always scheduled for, I don’t know anyone who actually believes the Sideshow dates

Yeah a delay to Q3, which is when it was always scheduled for, I don’t know anyone who actually believes the Sideshow dates

Oh I don't know, maybe because they are the exclusive distributor of Hot Toys in North America and they get their estimated release dates directly from Hot Toys. :slap :slap :slap

Not my problem if I get it day 1 from Hong Kong

I'll expect pictures then, but sounds like big talk to me. Either way you still won't get it within the Q2 release window so sadly you would be paying extra for a late figure.

So yeah, I haven’t seen a figure that Sideshow has every been correct with the date but Hot Toys themselves usually are

If Sideshow's date is wrong it's because Hot Toys failed to meet the target date they gave Sideshow. Sideshow ships the figures out as they receive them from HT.

I'll expect pictures then, but sounds like big talk to me. Either way you still won't get it within the Q2 release window so sadly you would be paying extra for a late figure.

If Sideshow's date is wrong it's because Hot Toys failed to meet the target date they gave Sideshow. Sideshow ships the figures out as they receive them from HT.
Well according to Hot Toys it’s not late and according to Sideshow he is, so we’re both right, from a certain point of view, I’ll be sure to post pics when I get him two months before Sideshow

Well according to Hot Toys it’s not late and according to Sideshow he is, so we’re both right, from a certain point of view, I’ll be sure to post pics when I get him two months before Sideshow
Besides I’ll be the first to admit that we’re both idiots for fighting over when a $300 doll will release

Probably so, but sometimes I'll make exceptions and waste my time to make a point. Like when someone tries to incorrectly correct a factual statement.
Dude who cares, I go by what Hot Toys says you go by what Sideshow says, there’s no point in being pissy about it

My money is Koska, Cobb, and Axe won't see production. I wouldn't be surprised if they wait for Book of Boba to finish its first season to release Fennec and see if any design changes happen.

...... Except we recently got an email from SSC stating that Fennec among others was slated for release in the near future.

Her outfit wont be changing for a while. She has worn the same thing in 2 shows already, about to be three.

Its very early days to be consigning the other three characters to HTs trashheap out back of the building.

Yes, especially when HT didn't bother showing them in the summer showcase. I think Fennec will be announced at/before the start of BoBF show.
I think it's interesting how they revealed Cobb, Koska, and Axe for Sideshow Con and saved Luke for the Summer Showcase with an immediate solicitation. They could very well be showing the prototypes of the three characters to garner interest, and see how well they're received, but also not be an immediate focus compared to Luke.

I hope I'm incorrect and they'll eventually see final production though.

I think it's interesting how they revealed Cobb, Koska, and Axe for Sideshow Con and saved Luke for the Summer Showcase with an immediate solicitation. They could very well be showing the prototypes of the three characters to garner interest, and see how well they're received, but also not be an immediate focus compared to Luke.

I hope I'm incorrect and they'll eventually see final production though.

With Luke, since he's a special character for Howard, it was fitting that the reveal wasn't left to Sideshow but solely by his own company.

I feel Koska and Cobb will be released, but Axe is an iffy one.

With Luke, since he's a special character for Howard, it was fitting that the reveal wasn't left to Sideshow but solely by his own company.

I hadn't thought of that perspective and now I'm glad they didn't send it to Sideshow.

Even if Cobb/Olyphant is only in that one episode, I think his character has lasting popularity where Hot Toys can release him whenever. Koska/Banks will be in the next season, I believe?, so they could always release her around then as well. I'm sure those braids around her forehead is giving the sculptor some extra work too. Axe was overshadowed by both Koska and Bo but it would be great to see him so they can finish the three Mandalorians from Season 2. Even though his design could have been a little better put together.

Last edited:
...... Except we recently got an email from SSC stating that Fennec among others was slated for release in the near future.

Her outfit wont be changing for a while. She has worn the same thing in 2 shows already, about to be three.

Its very early days to be consigning the other three characters to HTs trashheap out back of the building.
Neither of which where she was a series regular though. It could be possible that her design won't change for awhile but, if Disney wants to be able to produce merchandise off of the character, they'll have to make some changes to sell products. If her design doesn't change, then Hot Toys has a larger window to release the current design.

If no HS included he woud just be another variant of Death Watch, or Koska as a variant of Bo Katan.

At least my fights are entertaining and people laugh at me :lol

That fight on release windows was just dumb and boring :lol Everything is delayed, release dates mean nothing for me anymore. I just expect a long ass wait now.

Back