1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If by a "long way" you mean "never" then you'd be correct.

I have to agree. Fisto is never getting made. I have to think Windu will happen, and he will probably be the end of PT Jedi.

I have pretty much given up on the Death Star Trooper but for different reasons. I don't think HT wants to do trooper figures that require painted sculpts of generic nameless humans. So we likely will never get Hoth Rebels or Fleet Troopers either :(

Kit Fisto has been sacrificed to Howard’s personal collection.
It pains deeply every time I’m reminded that we never got him.

Honestly I was shocked when I saw the prototype of him. I wonder what that was about? I never wanted him, but that proto always felt like a mean spirited hoax.

Plo Koon over Kit Fisto for me. One of the most underrated characters in Star Wars. I’d also add Luminara to that list. Mace Windu is clearly the first one that needs making. Then I’ll happily take Kit Fisto and the rest of the PT Jedi. It’s been two years since they (I think JC Hong) said they’re working on more PT Jedi figures. I don’t think there’s a single one of them I’d pass up on.

When's the Kenobi series out? I reckon they'll release TPM Kenobi around that time to build up the hype.

Is he just having a wild guess?
Seems like a weird choice for an Ex as I figured HT only did them based on the characters different looks from the film e.g Han Stormie,Darkside Anakin etc.
So unless the regular Padme from Geonosis becomes available,and then they do a battle damaged version...im not sold.

But then again..this is hot toys....

I don't think they will do that. I mean they can do a normal Padame and an exclusive battle damage Padame and announce them at the same time. Padame will be big seller, they won't limit their revenue stream by making her exclusive only.

I don't think they will do that. I mean they can do a normal Padame and an exclusive battle damage Padame and announce them at the same time. Padame will be big seller, they won't limit their revenue stream by making her exclusive only.

They might want to switch that around. The battle damage Padme with the scratches will far outsell the regular version. Maybe even just make the BD version and call it done.

I have a spot saved for Mace Windu and will day one preorder him whenever they finally get to him. I probably wouldn't buy any other Jedi though...unless they make Plo Koon. I would buy him without thinking twice, and that would probably make me interested in a few other Jedi like Aayla Secura, Luminara Unduli, Kit Fisto, etc.

Hopefully there is a Padme coming. I can't see her being a con exclusive. That's nonsense to me. But I can see her ushering in a *few* new PT figures, like Windu or 212th Clones. Even Darth Sidious. Hope it happens.

Padme as toy fair exclusive is definitely a bizarre choice, that's guy is probably blowing smoke around here.

That is why I asked how reliable he is, I don't watch much of the youtubers, however I've watch some of Jedha's videos, he's got great reviews and good production value on his vids.

Padme's first release being a Toy Fair exclusive would be strange, especially with how requested she is. If any PT figures would be exclusive, I think a variation of someone already out (similar to DS Anakin) or a one off clone commander.

They already did Katan.

Would they do Katarn?
I would want a Kyle Katarn over any other character Hot Toys have been putting out lately, no joke. In fact, give me an entire line of Star Wars Legends characters please (Revan, Malik, Kyle Katarn, Jan Ors, Dash Rendar etc. etc.)

Would Cara Dune now be considered a “Legends” character too?

Back