1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No she isn’t.

I don’t see any EU characters being made, but Revan would be a possibility based on the status of the canonical rework (not calling it a reboot or a remaster) of KOTOR purportedly in the works.

That is why I asked how reliable he is, I don't watch much of the youtubers, however I've watch some of Jedha's videos, he's got great reviews and good production value on his vids.

Padme's first release being a Toy Fair exclusive would be strange, especially with how requested she is. If any PT figures would be exclusive, I think a variation of someone already out (similar to DS Anakin) or a one off clone commander.
Yup, most of the time these reviewers were just talking out of their asses and entirely ignorant of the basic patterns of how exclusive toy con figures are functioning. They are meant for "easy cash grab" with quickest delivery time frame, so as you said, either are the reissues of long sold-out or alternative looks/repainted of already released figures.

Man of Hot Collectibles just said on his livestream (and in the live chat) that Padme is likely to be a Toyfair exclusive. Make of that what you will.
Dude also said that Rex was going to be released 2 months ago. He doesn't know lmao.

I would want a Kyle Katarn over any other character Hot Toys have been putting out lately, no joke. In fact, give me an entire line of Star Wars Legends characters please (Revan, Malik, Kyle Katarn, Jan Ors, Dash Rendar etc. etc.)

Would Cara Dune now be considered a “Legends” character too?
How can she be legends when she appears in canon material? Unless they cut out every scene of her from The Mandalorian (which wouldn’t work at all), then she remains canon.

How can she be legends when she appears in canon material? Unless they cut out every scene of her from The Mandalorian (which wouldn’t work at all), then she remains canon.
Well you can’t blame me for thinking that with the way that Disney have openly removed/replace her from promotional material and canceled her upcoming show. She‘s been discarded with the rest of the EU and at this point is just as likely to make a return as Kyle Katarn is.

Last edited:
Well you can’t blame me for thinking that with the way that Disney have openly removed/replace her from promotional material and canceled her upcoming show. She‘s been discarded with the rest of the EU and at this point is just as likely to make a return as Kyle Katarn is.
The difference being that Kyle Katarn has never appeared in any current canon content.

The difference being that Kyle Katarn has never appeared in any current canon content.
Be nice if Disney threw the EU fans a bone with their animated Visions series, which is meant to be their “What If” for Star Wars. As unlikely as that is, would be nice.

Not until we get Bespin Han, so never.
tenor.gif

We will never see most of the EU characters. When KK mentioned that there is no content to draw from, that immediately killed any chances of EU characters appearing again. And a small reference in a small comic book to "make it canon" isn't even worth it. Who knows how the new KOTOR game will be. It will probably be Darth Revlon and Darth Malarkey with how the new Wokesfilm likes to name planets and characters now.

That is why I asked how reliable he is, I don't watch much of the youtubers, however I've watch some of Jedha's videos, he's got great reviews and good production value on his vids.

Padme's first release being a Toy Fair exclusive would be strange, especially with how requested she is. If any PT figures would be exclusive, I think a variation of someone already out (similar to DS Anakin) or a one off clone commander.
yeah i think a battle damaged obi wan from ep 3 would make more sense, but hey, hot toys logic
Jedha has been right in the past and up until recently most female figures took a long time to sell out, maybe hot toys still thinks that it would not sell well

yeah i think a battle damaged obi wan from ep 3 would make more sense, but hey, hot toys logic
Jedha has been right in the past and up until recently most female figures took a long time to sell out, maybe hot toys still thinks that it would not sell well
Battle damaged Obi-Wan? That doesn't seem likely at all.

Wow, Lucasfilm started before Star Wars and American Graffiti? Must have started with THX1138.
THX 1138 was produced under American Zoetrope, the production company Lucas founded with Francis Ford Coppola.

The first movie under the Lucasfilm banner was American Graffiti (1973). He was already working on the early stages of the film as of 1971, the year he founded Lucasfilm.

Back