New Universal Monsters @ Toyfair!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gillman!! I never picked up the Sideshow Gillmen ( never found them) so these figures are a great surprise!

Is Amoktime a decent company to work with in pre-orders?

Is Amoktime a decent company to work with in pre-orders?

I've never, ever had a problem with getting anything from them. Just be prepared for the long, long wait. Did I mention the long wait? Oh, and the wait... it's really long. :lol

Of course, you could always just wait and see if it becomes in stock, but I've missed out on a few goodies that way.

cornerstorecomics and bigbadtoystore, and alteregocomics have them up for pre-order also. cornerstorecomics has him for $16.99 alteregocomics has creature for $17.99 pre-order.bigbadtoystore has him for $17.99.

Last edited:
Pulled the trigger with Amoktime, with shipping it came out the least expensive. There's a chance I'll forget about this as the months roll by....so it could wind up being a nice surprise!!

I can't wait for this figure, he's the one character from Universal I have no collectible to represent.:banana:joy:rock2

can ssc still make universal 1/6 monsters? i would so love an updated wolfman

They hinted a while ago that they were considering rebooting the 12" line. I really hope they do. I'd love to see what they could do now, compared to the older ones which still hold up VERY well.

Their sculpts are mostly spot on, Bride Frankenstein Monster is perfect. But their clothes is what would benifit the most, especially Dracula and The Phantom poor outfits.

Their sculpts are mostly spot on, Bride Frankenstein Monster is perfect. But their clothes is what would benifit the most, especially Dracula and The Phantom poor outfits.

I wholly agree. But I'd love to see them utilize their new process for the headscupts (less paint/molded in color).

Back