CooModel/OUZHIXIANG 1:12 werewolves up for pre-order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desertdiver

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
138c2d4f-32b5-4a1b-956e-836c49b9c9ea.jpg
8adfb561-347b-44b7-9c53-341d5b1a4bef.jpg

Two versions, snow and jungle, with standard and deluxe (+ themed base) release for ~$100 each
I hadn't seen anything about these yet; the limb articulation seems much improved from the 1:6 release (elbows, wrists, knees, ankles), which is something I always wished they had included.
Anyone heard anything else about this "palmtop monsters" series - more adaptations from 1:6, if they will be stopping 1:6 to focus on 1:12...?

The price is crazy stupid......IMHO. I'd pay $50 tops.
Not really when you consider how much companies charge for figures, for instance Square Enix Play Art Kai figures sell for $150-$200 or more and their cheaper Bring Arts ar still around $100; tiny Nendoriod figures are $40-$70 as well.

Plus there aren't that many werewolf figures out there and these look pretty cool ^..^

I agree and understand that. Prices are going crazy. You see the price skyrocket inflation has really set in and it's going to end up destroying the value of our dollar. I'm an OT and can say I used to buy figures 3 for $10 when KB had sales.And the last generation said I payed a nickle for it....I've been buying Crypto(an OT will a young brain..lol.) because I believe the money system is going to change dramatically. Totally different world we are living in due to the Covid. .....I'll eventually buy that Wolf because it looks so nice.

Yeah I can hear where you are coming from, I still remember buying figures at Toys R Us for a fraction of these prices. Covid did mess a lot of things up, though prices were already on the rise before that; Covid really messed up production and shipping and that made things even worse :(

Back