New TERMINATOR role for Arnold Schwarzenegger ....?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what the story could be? Maybe Arnold as a man in the future who is a scientist that created and model for the t800 as his younger self. That could work.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I like that story line. That makes sense. Did you see that deleted scene from T3 where Arnold has that insane country accent?

The only thing that honestly makes sense to me since they are obviously going to stop at nothing to jam him into a movie, is having another guy play him like Salvation, cgi Arnolds face and let him do the voiceover when necassary.

The only thing that honestly makes sense to me since they are obviously going to stop at nothing to jam him into a movie, is having another guy play him like Salvation, cgi Arnolds face and let him do the voiceover when necassary.

Yeah but I just don't think that looks convincing enough to use for the entire duration of a movie. Not to mention the possible expense of doing it. Even in T4 there was only 2 or 3 close-ups of the CG Arnie face and about one distant shot before they turned him into an endoskeleton.

Motion capture is good enough. Having just recently seen DMC and the way Davy Jones looked they can definately do it. I'll take that to a 60 year old man doing a talk to the hand routine.

Motion capture is good enough. Having just recently seen DMC and the way Davy Jones looked they can definately do it. I'll take that to a 60 year old man doing a talk to the hand routine.

Don't get me wrong I'll be majorly embarrassed for the series if they try to pass off turkey-necked old Arnie as a Terminator, especially if, like T3, they make no attempt to explain his more aged appearance, but I just think theres a big difference between Davy Jones and a human face. We allow ourselves to think Davy Jones looks completely realistic because 'what does a a "real" guy with a squid-face look like?' but we'll be far less forgiving of a ropey CG human face.

Oh I still saw flaws with lighting effects on him particularly, but like I said its the lesser of two evils imo.

Don't get me wrong I'll be majorly embarrassed for the series if they try to pass off turkey-necked old Arnie as a Terminator, especially if, like T3, they make no attempt to explain his more aged appearance, but I just think theres a big difference between Davy Jones and a human face. We allow ourselves to think Davy Jones looks completely realistic because 'what does a a "real" guy with a squid-face look like?' but we'll be far less forgiving of a ropey CG human face.

Bridges as Clu looked fine in Tron.

Hmm, not everyones a fan though. I thought it looked a bit dodgy but then I couldn't watch the whole film as it was boring the crap out of me.

Yeah... I thought the only time Clu looked animated was at the end when light was shining on his face, but that was more due to the Grid being extremely badly lit though. Most of the time you never even saw his eyes.

If JC was the director I'd say bring back Arnold. With this Fast and Furious guy...no.

The original article is ____. True Lies which came out in 1994 is his last great role IMHO, I enjoy it far more than his Terminator roles actually.

Honestly they'll CGI the hell out of it. I'm sure he'll try to get in Stallone shape but in the end I'm sure they'll be some computer animation helping along. I'm willing to give it a go, worst case scenario it kills the franchise which has already been dealt deathblows from the last two films.

"BAD IDEA"

at this point in his career KING CONAN makes the MOST sense.

RGA_conanbarbarian460.jpg

:lecture this and nothin else.

I want an AVPVT (Aliens vs Predator vs Terminator) movie directed by james camron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I want to Hollywood gobbled up their own s___.

Back