New Neca Evil Dead 2 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This isn't the normal Hero Ash release, he won't come with a base. On Twitter, Randy has said that's a tease for a special upcoming release(SDCC exclusive?). He's confirmed that it's Ash from the end of the movie, once he's gone back in time. I'm hoping maybe it's a tease of an announcement for a full Army of Darkness line.

however, wherever it's available I'm going to do my best to own this.

Neca said on their Twitter that Toys R Us will indeed be carrying them. And stores on the West Coast are already starting to receive them!

Gonna check my local Toys R Us tomorrow.

Neca said on their Twitter that Toys R Us will indeed be carrying them. And stores on the West Coast are already starting to receive them!

Gonna check my local Toys R Us tomorrow.

This release must be an early March release. I don't think it'll be out late February as it's said; I think it's already late enough and still no sign of them in store shelves. Toys R Us doesn't even have the figures listed for Pre-Order on their website.

WOW!!! These look great!!! I love the packaging too. :yess:

$(KGrHqRHJC4E8+y9k5e-BPSu6bbeq!~~60_58.JPG

Cool! I'm now having that debate where you wonder if you should order online for a few more bucks more and risk the figures arriving at local stores in the time your online order is in transit. Or just try to be a sensible, rational human being with self control.

Cool! I'm now having that debate where you wonder if you should order online for a few more bucks more and risk the figures arriving at local stores in the time your online order is in transit. Or just try to be a sensible, rational human being with self control.

Hahaha As much as I would like to say wait I would probably just order online.

Hahaha As much as I would like to say wait I would probably just order online.
Good advice, $38 shipped for the set..not too bad considering gas(nearest TRU is a 15 minute drive) and the hassle of waiting for them to get in stock. Ideally, it's always nice to be able to look at paints, but even still, it's not like when you could have 30 Star Wars figures to pick and choose from. I'd probably get to the store and there'd be one set left, and I would buy it no matter what.

So excited! How are you liking them, TF?

Good advice, $38 shipped for the set..not too bad considering gas(nearest TRU is a 15 minute drive) and the hassle of waiting for them to get in stock. Ideally, it's always nice to be able to look at paints, but even still, it's not like when you could have 30 Star Wars figures to pick and choose from. I'd probably get to the store and there'd be one set left, and I would buy it no matter what.

So excited! How are you liking them, TF?

I wanted so badly to keep them in the package but sure enough I opened them. Honestly they are really nice, the sculpting and paint work are some of the best I've ever seen on a 6 inch figure. They come with a bunch of stuff and they just look really good. I'll post some pics in a few mins.

I wanted so badly to keep them in the package but sure enough I opened them. Honestly they are really nice, the sculpting and paint work are some of the best I've ever seen on a 6 inch figure. They come with a bunch of stuff and they just look really good. I'll post some pics in a few mins.
Eventually, I'm going to buy another set to make some customs, could you confirm that the arms are swappable between figures? I.e. Farewell's stump arm onto Deadite Ash.

Back