1/6 DID Official Accessories Set Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
To satisfy various demands from our fans, we are releasing three different 1/6 WWII German boots in our 1/6 Official Accessories Set series, including German Officer Jack Boots (OA60004S), German Senior Officer Boots (OA60004G) and German Marching Boots(OA60005). All of them are made of genuine leather with delicate texture and can be matched with various WWII German action figures. Just take them home and upgrade the boots for your WWII German collections!

MSRP: USD 13.99 / pair (Shipping, VAT and duty are NOT included)

OA60005-16-Official-Accessories-Set-WWII-German-Marching-Boots-1.jpg
OA60005-16-Official-Accessories-Set-WWII-German-Marching-Boots-2.jpg
OA60005-16-Official-Accessories-Set-WWII-German-Marching-Boots-3.jpg
OA60005-16-Official-Accessories-Set-WWII-German-Marching-Boots-4.jpg
OA60004S-16-Official-Accessories-Set-–-WWII-German-Officer-Jack-Boots-1.jpg
OA60004S-16-Official-Accessories-Set-–-WWII-German-Officer-Jack-Boots-2.jpg
OA60004S-16-Official-Accessories-Set-–-WWII-German-Officer-Jack-Boots-3.jpg
OA60004S-16-Official-Accessories-Set-–-WWII-German-Officer-Jack-Boots-4.jpg
OA60004G-16-Official-Accessories-Set-–-WWII-German-Senior-Officer-Boots-1.jpg
OA60004G-16-Official-Accessories-Set-–-WWII-German-Senior-Officer-Boots-2.jpg
OA60004G-16-Official-Accessories-Set-–-WWII-German-Senior-Officer-Boots-3.jpg
OA60004G-16-Official-Accessories-Set-–-WWII-German-Senior-Officer-Boots-4.jpg

That is a good price, I still prefer the older material they used for the boots but if this costs reflects that change and still uses real leather that lasts I think it was a fair trade.

I suppose the "Marching boots" would be the enlisted in the field style?

I still prefer Dragon's moulded boots.

The insistence on using 'real' materials because they're perceived to be 'high end' often fails in capturing the intended shape. The moulded boots can look more realistic when they're well sculpted.

Some of DIDs latest boots have been pretty bad, such as Stauffenberg's. I ended up swapping them for a much older pair of theirs.

Qu Rachel

Admin
· 4 h ·

To celebrate the 20th anniversary of DID and to thank our fans for the continued support, we have released three limited-edition 1/6 scale WWII German military boots at a special anniversary price. Due to the enthusiastic response to these boots, they are almost sold out! To express our gratitude, we have decided to extend the pre-order date for these boots until August 30. Stock is limited and will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis!

Estimated arrival time: October - December 2023.

Thought about getting a pair to replace my cracking HT ANH Han boots, but these appear to have a slant to the top opening of the boot rather than being straight across. But given they’re only like $13-$14, it could be worth the gamble to see what they’re like in hand.

The insistence on using 'real' materials because they're perceived to be 'high end' often fails in capturing the intended shape. The moulded boots can look more realistic when they're well sculpted.
I appreciate what you are saying, especially in this case, but by and large I like to have each 1/6 outfit as detailed as possible. I will go cloth/leather shoe any day over molded. I have seen very few that would pass for the real thing unless you invested a lot of time, money and weathering to get any satisfaction.

I appreciate what you are saying, especially in this case, but by and large I like to have each 1/6 outfit as detailed as possible. I will go cloth/leather shoe any day over molded. I have seen very few that would pass for the real thing unless you invested a lot of time, money and weathering to get any satisfaction.

DID's older pleather boots are generally better than some of their newer leather/bonded leather ones. The old ones capture more natural wrinkles, whereas some of the newer ones resemble wellingtons.

e.g., Stauffenberg:

442545-100-4272.JPG

I changed them for an old DID pair:

442603-100-4278.JPG

Still not perfect, but they capture more realistic creases, and eliminate the wellington effect.

425894-VStauffenberg-vQuirnheim.jpg

I recently bought some moulded Dragon (DML) marching boots like these...

IMG_4104.jpg
IMG_4106.jpg

IMG_4107.jpg

...and was reminded again just how good some of their sculpting was.

I'll take well sculpted over material any day. Weathering is part of the fun. Deteriorating material is not fun.

Back