New Neca Evil Dead 2 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really really hope they put out the 15" statues or make 18" figures out of any of their new horror figures. The prototypes in the videos look so awesome at 15".

426065_233041050120034_100002424218719_471777_722402091_n.jpg

422532_233040890120050_100002424218719_471776_1834139042_n.jpg

Awesome, but why no Evil Ed!?
I hope this sell really well and we might see him announced at Comic-Con. There's certainly a few more good figures that could be culled from the movie and Evil Ed would be the obvious top choice.

They have mentioned several times via their Facebook, that there are no plans for 12" or 18" scale figures. Unfortunately. :(

sucks. I woulda loved a 18" Ash or Freddy. I have a Jason and a Michael Myers in that scale so I don't need anymore of them. The Freddy they have now is the fvj freddy and I don't need that bad enough to buy it. But one of these newer ones I'd buy in a heartbeat.

sucks. I woulda loved a 18" Ash or Freddy. I have a Jason and a Michael Myers in that scale so I don't need anymore of them. The Freddy they have now is the fvj freddy and I don't need that bad enough to buy it. But one of these newer ones I'd buy in a heartbeat.

There is a 18" Ash made by Mcfarlance. It's ok but there has been so much improvement in sculpting and painting in the last few years.

There is a 18" Ash made by Mcfarlance. It's ok but there has been so much improvement in sculpting and painting in the last few years.

Yeah, it's been a long time since that standard was acceptable to me. It's not up to par with the other quality these newer ones have.

Wish they would give hero Ash a different expression. The head sculpt is good, but they are using it twice already!

I do still have the 18" Myers by McFarlane still though:wink1:

Sold mine awhile back, Neca's straight murders the McFarlane one. :lecture I have some paint rub on my Neca's mask. I need to fix that up! Keep forgetting to do so. You gotta get the Neca one Morbach!

I can't believe after the success of their Pred 18" that they won't even ponder the idea of putting out more in that scale? A part 3 or 4 Jason 1/4 scale would fly off shelves. That really disappoints me that they have ignored 1/6th and 1/4th.

They'll put out the old man from Xmas Story, Kratos, Donnie Darko, GOW Marcus, and Shaun of the Dead 1/6th scale but not super popular licenses? Especially when they already have the license? Makes no sense to me.

Sold mine awhile back, Neca's straight murders the McFarlane one. :lecture I have some paint rub on my Neca's mask. I need to fix that up! Keep forgetting to do so. You gotta get the Neca one Morbach!

I can't believe after the success of their Pred 18" that they won't even ponder the idea of putting out more in that scale? A part 3 or 4 Jason 1/4 scale would fly off shelves. That really disappoints me that they have ignored 1/6th and 1/4th.

They'll put out the old man from Xmas Story, Kratos, Donnie Darko, GOW Marcus, and Shaun of the Dead 1/6th scale but not super popular licenses? Especially when they already have the license? Makes no sense to me.

Oh I know the Neca one kills it. But that was my first collectible when I started this hobby so I can't part with it. So it's kinda sentimental to me. :1-1:

I'm curious how much play you'll have at that joint and if it was worth implementing or not.

I miss the days when NECA put articulation on a figure as long as they could hide in a way now they just don't care. Pointless ugly articulation seems like the norm now after those ugly Rocky figures :monkey2

I miss the days when NECA put articulation on a figure as long as they could hide in a way now they just don't care. Pointless ugly articulation seems like the norm now after those ugly Rocky figures :monkey2
I'm a big articulation fan, so I'm probably more forgiving than you. I love the recent trend in NECA's figures where we can now just expect any figure to be pretty darn poseable and not just a statue with one actual designated pose and pointless cut joints. It's hardly a question anymore, they'll have ball joints galore and be fun to play with.

But in this case, that ab joint, tucked in a shirt and straps, doesn't seem like it will have much range and will only hurt the sculpt.

Back