New Neca Evil Dead 2 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That fireplace is awesome. The flicker candle looks good even without the effects.

Thanks! The flameless tea light looks really good in person, but it's tricky capturing it in a photo

Awesome diorama! Is the deer head articulated? It looks like it's looking to the left in one photo and to the right in another. Again, kudos. Outstanding work.

Awesome diorama! Is the deer head articulated? It looks like it's looking to the left in one photo and to the right in another. Again, kudos. Outstanding work.

Thanks! The deer head is articulated, the head is on a ball joint. It came included with hero ash.

Scarrviper - your amazing photos and diorama took me right back to watching Evil Dead 2 on VHS rental back in the 80s when I was a kid. The decor, tone and lighting is spot on!

I would have lost my s*#t if there'd been such amazing custom work back then. I remember trying to mod a beaten up Han Solo figure into Ash (with chainsaw hand) but only succeeded in melting his arm off... :rotfl

Scarrviper - your amazing photos and diorama took me right back to watching Evil Dead 2 on VHS rental back in the 80s when I was a kid. The decor, tone and lighting is spot on!

I would have lost my s*#t if there'd been such amazing custom work back then. I remember trying to mod a beaten up Han Solo figure into Ash (with chainsaw hand) but only succeeded in melting his arm off... :rotfl

Thanks.

Hi All

I write first time in this discussion. The figure came to me today and I am surprised how good looks this figure in hands. Better than on photos.Especially painting is very nice.

ev2.JPG

ev4.JPG

ev3.JPG

Back