New hottoys truetype body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a slightly beefier True-type but not as beefy as any of the muscle bodies. Cool beans.

I'm digging those cool little xmas extras more than the body. Miniature HT Iron Man box!

Found these @ Toyhunters FB
:rock!!

11868_209815672824_171015147824_3121603_2936849_n.jpg

11868_209815682824_171015147824_3121604_3890843_n.jpg

11868_209815687824_171015147824_3121605_1127921_n.jpg

body looks good but i'm sure the prices will keep going up with all these improvements they keep making. wish they would re-release some of their other bodies especially the narrow shouldered truetype.

Nice - I can quit stalking all of the Albert Wesker nudes on ebay now to get one at a good price :)

I've been doing the same thing. Now we can relax. Hopefully it won't be another full year before this body is officially released.

Has it been confirmed that the entire body is PVC? While that will add heft and durability, it will also jack up the prices a bit vs ABS. Another plus is that you can get more realistic skintones with PVC.

I'm excited. Now we can have better bodies. I'll be ordering a bunch of these.

uh.. ok. People actually "dress up" their 1/6 scale figures for the holidays!? :confused:

really...............what kind of {I'm a poopie head, poopie head] moron loser would do that kind of crap?????

Picture032.jpg

:monkey3.....................:rotfl

Last edited by a moderator:
I am impress with this new truetype, feels more solid build and it's heavy. New chest, Wesker arms (not only forearm) rubber hip and snap-on thighs, is specially great for military figure. On sale next year.

IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

remove it before putting on jeans/pants because it wont fit
IMG_0859.jpg

sculpt looking good
IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0856.jpg

That looks really good. The sculpts skin looks fantastic. I'm not sure about all the little freckles though but maybe they won't be on all the sculpts.

The new forarms are a great touch and I'm glad they are them them more available than just Wesker. What I'd really love to see is the James Dean/Goemon body with the solid neck released on card. That would be awesome!

I am impress with this new truetype, feels more solid build and it's heavy. New chest, Wesker arms (not only forearm) rubber hip and snap-on thighs, is specially great for military figure. On sale next year.

IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

remove it before putting on jeans/pants because it wont fit
IMG_0859.jpg

sculpt looking good
IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0856.jpg

Thanks for the pics OMG. Is the entire body (other than maybe hands and feet) made of PVC like the Enterbay nude figures?

I'm curious about posablity of the neck being lost because of the new design, but I've often found the large opening on most TT's, especially for like dress shirts on say Two-Face, causes the collars to sink in and not stay up where they should.

This would be the ideal body for the Superman Returns figure
HT put out awhile back. Since this new body is much more
defined HT really ought to revisit that figure and make improvements.

Back