TBLeague(PHICEN) 1/6 Super Flexible Male Seamless Body - M35

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh i just want to give my "eye surgery" figure that fleshless hand with flesh glove that i used on MMS136 body. because it's inaccurate but cool.

I'd love to use the M34 for the eye surgery figure - alas I'm not willing to attempt the modding you did to get the MMS238 head to fit the body. This is why I wish I still had that custom MMS136 head with the endo-eye, I'd use that.

Kinda also wish I hadn't sold all but one MMS117 head. I'd consider making a T2 Dyson's house custom with the M34 and endo-arm modding.

All because of the seamless arms and the muscle detail - would look better than the stock arms with their elbow joints and general lack of convincing muscle detail.

I'd love to use the M34 for the eye surgery figure - alas I'm not willing to attempt the modding you did to get the MMS238 head to fit the body. This is why I wish I still had that custom MMS136 head with the endo-eye, I'd use that.

Kinda also wish I hadn't sold all but one MMS117 head. I'd consider making a T2 Dyson's house custom with the M34 and endo-arm modding.

All because of the seamless arms and the muscle detail - would look better than the stock arms with their elbow joints and general lack of convincing muscle detail.

Yeah, that’s what I wanted to go for... the Dyson house scene. I hate seeing the joints on the elbows for that setup.

so if i accidentally find an MMS117 head that i don't need, you'll be happy to have it? i'll remember that and inform you if i find it.
i need to keep one in case i want to make a T3 terminator, but i might have more than one left.

Arrival pose is extreme. IDK why people think it's gonna be safe to pose it like that for a long time. Truth be told, museum pose is boring but I'd rather have my figure intact.

For now they still looks fine. I am much more concern about color deterioriate and stain. Good news is seamless body is cheap and affordable, if I broke it I can replace it easily.

Arrival pose is extreme. IDK why people think it's gonna be safe to pose it like that for a long time. Truth be told, museum pose is boring but I'd rather have my figure intact.

Yeah I chose a museum pose as well. As cool as the kneeling pose looks, it's way too much stress on just about every part of the body.

Arrival pose is extreme. IDK why people think it's gonna be safe to pose it like that for a long time.
because i have some extra bodies stored in boxes.

3z9LcMc.jpg

Damn. For me the T1/T2 arrival scenes are the whole reason to have these bodies. I was thinking of having one of them walking but the other would permanently be in the crouch or rising up out of the crouch.

Damn. For me the T1/T2 arrival scenes are the whole reason to have these bodies. I was thinking of having one of them walking but the other would permanently be in the crouch or rising up out of the crouch.
if you already have one, put it into arrival pose and feel how much rubber still floats freely around metal joints, including its back that was reported as a dangerous area. it cannot be torn like Sarah Connor / Dutch elbows, because there is no tension in rubber there.
the only thing that could happen is back sides of shins and hips could stick together. i just checked mine, and nothing like that happened. though it could be wise to put a bit of soft plastic there. i have it in that pose for a long time. photos i have are dated 08.08.2016, which means two years, not two months, and i didn't take them immediately after making the pose. and i didn't reposition the body since. and it's not a standing up pose, it's full crouch as much as i could achieve, including making the back as round as it was achievable.

i don't know what the hell happened on that warning video.

if you already have one, put it into arrival pose and feel how much rubber still floats freely around metal joints, including its back that was reported as a dangerous area. it cannot be torn like Sarah Connor / Dutch elbows, because there is no tension in rubber there.
the only thing that could happen is back sides of shins and hips could stick together. i just checked mine, and nothing like that happened. though it could be wise to put a bit of soft plastic there. i have it in that pose for a long time. photos i have are dated 08.08.2016, which means two years, not two months, and i didn't take them immediately after making the pose. and i didn't reposition the body since. and it's not a standing up pose, it's full crouch as much as i could achieve, including making the back as round as it was achievable.

Well, you are obviously talking about the M34 if it's been that long. Maybe there is an issue with the M35 although it wouldn't seem likely.

Well, you are obviously talking about the M34 if it's been that long. Maybe there is an issue with the M35 although it wouldn't seem likely.
:slap stupid me.
well, M35 isn't good for terminators anyway.

I still just have the one M34. It's in a T2 rising from crouch pose and I looked at it after seeing that video - I don't see any signs of it being overly stretched or anything. As you said the only thing I can conceive of is rubber sticking to rubber, some kind of reaction happening there..maybe.

Otherwise, yeah, I can't imagine how the back would tear like that.

Hah, Gremlins.

Did you buy any M35s? I know you don't like the shape but I think I'll still buy one for T1 merely on the principle that he was bigger in T1 than in T2. I just don't like the M34s lanky legs.

Did you buy any M35s?
no, and i won't. as i said, it doesn't fit a terminator. all those deep holes between muscles - how is that achievable when your "muscles" are just a package probably 2-3 cm thick, and it's one whole layer, not separate muscles?
and yes, in addition to that - the shape is as bad as it was on M34, so there is no need neither for replacement nor for buying even one of them for a terminator collection.
anybody who makes Conan should buy it though.

it works perfectly for T5, it was a meat mountain there.

Can someone direct me to P.'s post on the MMS238 head modification for the M34 body? Also for a clothed terminator (MMS238) or Dutch, would the M35 work better than the M34 aside from issues with the pants?

Back