TBLeague(PHICEN) 1/6 Super Flexible Male Seamless Body - M35

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh.... :-(
Thanks for the heads-up.... What would you do if you wanted to make a Dutch with one of these?
HT's pants for Dutch have always been so baggy, much bigger than the TT below it. That's why I though maybe these bodies might fit...
Thanks for any tip, anybody!
Best,
m.

EDIT: why the robot picture?

they hardly fit on previous Phicen Schwarzenegger body, and its hips were way thinner, you can see it at 5:21 of video The Skull posted.
these new hips won't fit into any 1/6 pants i've seen.

16QKZIn.jpg

3b9984de75508c863fadd74661bb7e72.jpg

if they made less visible carves on hips, lower pectoralis, much wider torso/belly area and a lower pelvis area, it would be a nice T1 arrival replacement due to wider hips and neck.
sorry for my astounding photoshop skills.

OD9N3Zk.jpg
9bc7FkB.jpg
fMeHVBg.jpg

Oh.... :-(
Thanks for the heads-up.... What would you do if you wanted to make a Dutch with one of these?
HT's pants for Dutch have always been so baggy, much bigger than the TT below it. That's why I though maybe these bodies might fit...
Thanks for any tip, anybody!
Best,
m.

EDIT: why the robot picture?

I think if your going to make a Dutch the M34 would likely work better just due to dressing the figure, I've seen it done well with the M34 and it looks good, this M35 body would be very difficult to get pants on, even if you could get them on they would likely look to tight using the Hot Toys Pants, however this set Might make it doable with the M35 but not fully sure https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Combat...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

that's the first thing these tumor hips + tiny belly combination remind me of.
OH OK!
:)

I think if your going to make a Dutch the M34 would likely work better just due to dressing the figure, I've seen it done well with the M34 and it looks good, this M35 body would be very difficult to get pants on, even if you could get them on they would likely look to tight using the Hot Toys Pants, however this set Might make it doable with the M35 but not fully sure https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Combat...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

OK thanks.
But that listing is for a clothing set for M34, not M35, right?

Thanks to you both guys!
Regards,
m.

OH OK!
:)

OK thanks.
But that listing is for a clothing set for M34, not M35, right?

Thanks to you both guys!
Regards,
m.

Yes its listed for the M34, that's why I said not fully sure, looks as if it could work.
Good luck with your custom, be sure to post pics here when your done:wink1:

Would love to make a custom Dutch figure from Predator. Just starting my searching, but if anyone has leads on items they think would work well on this body feel free to let me know!

This is my take. If anybody could contribute, that would be great. Come to think of it, is there still any active Dutch thread in here...? Gotta search for it later....

You need:

- M16 with m203, grenades: several options here, but ACE Workshop, DAM, Soldier Story or DiD are your safest, more accurate bets.

- Camo pants: many options, just search on eBay for "woodland pants". The Skull proposed https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Combat...M34-M33-Muscular-Male-Figure-USA/112606921635, which might even work with m35.

- Boots: right now, it has to be ACE Workshop. Their strongly shaped and dirty standard issue OD boots, with real fabric and pleather, are just perfect. Realism, accuracy and ankle articulation for dynamic poses when chasing Yautjas.

- Brown shirt: Hot Toys' one from the original Dutch fig is the only option I know. People please contribute here! It is not a nice shirt...

- Camo tank top: Hot Toys' original, but there may be other options out there from ACE Workshop, SST or maybe even Dragon.

- Tactical vest, harnesses, knives, sheaths: Hot Toys, I am afraid. Which is not good because pleather on even MIB Dutches (if there is still such a thing) tend to disintegrate the moment they are taken off the box. If any of you guys know of any reliable guy on the forums making pleather things, please share!!

- Handgun and holster: holster is again Hot Toy's original again. For the Desert Eagle, there are some accurate ones by DiD, SST, or DAM/VTS.

- Head: unless you paint your own heads (which I don't yet), there is only Hot Toys. No way around that to my mind, and it is a very difficult one to get hold of.

- Hands and gloves: many options, but I chose to go the bendy way, with gloves coming from SST's FBI CIRG fig. You have to mod them, though, but they look just perfect for Duth, Mac, Poncho and Dillon.

My kitbash Dutch is still in the works. Research phase as I said. Gotta source some things yet... :-(

Best,
m.

This is my take. If anybody could contribute, that would be great. Come to think of it, is there still any active Dutch thread in here...? Gotta search for it later....

You need:

- M16 with m203, grenades: several options here, but ACE Workshop, DAM, Soldier Story or DiD are your safest, more accurate bets.

- Camo pants: many options, just search on eBay for "woodland pants". The Skull proposed https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Combat...M34-M33-Muscular-Male-Figure-USA/112606921635, which might even work with m35.

- Boots: right now, it has to be ACE Workshop. Their strongly shaped and dirty standard issue OD boots, with real fabric and pleather, are just perfect. Realism, accuracy and ankle articulation for dynamic poses when chasing Yautjas.

- Brown shirt: Hot Toys' one from the original Dutch fig is the only option I know. People please contribute here! It is not a nice shirt...

- Camo tank top: Hot Toys' original, but there may be other options out there from ACE Workshop, SST or maybe even Dragon.

- Tactical vest, harnesses, knives, sheaths: Hot Toys, I am afraid. Which is not good because pleather on even MIB Dutches (if there is still such a thing) tend to disintegrate the moment they are taken off the box. If any of you guys know of any reliable guy on the forums making pleather things, please share!!

- Handgun and holster: holster is again Hot Toy's original again. For the Desert Eagle, there are some accurate ones by DiD, SST, or DAM/VTS.

- Head: unless you paint your own heads (which I don't yet), there is only Hot Toys. No way around that to my mind, and it is a very difficult one to get hold of.

- Hands and gloves: many options, but I chose to go the bendy way, with gloves coming from SST's FBI CIRG fig. You have to mod them, though, but they look just perfect for Duth, Mac, Poncho and Dillon.

My kitbash Dutch is still in the works. Research phase as I said. Gotta source some things yet... :-(

Best,
m.

Here's a link to the Dutch thread https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158091&highlight=dutch+toys

Anyone ever tried cutting the arm open on one of these and sticking the endo arm on there?

I want to cut one open and try. Just hate to cut it open and ruin this $80 figure if it won’t work. I found a video on YouTube of someone cutting open a female Phicen. Looks like it may be possible.

steel skeleton underneath,might be tricky.

Sounds pretty cool if you can pull iit off, have seen a couple of mods of the m35 but nothing like that,recently seen a guy on facebook stick one in a bucket of green fabric dye and out came the perfect lou feringo hulk body,so the thing seems limitless in its potential.

sorry but it's confusing who exactly of two you're asking - SP1772 who thinks about this experiment or me :)

I was asking you there. Always curious what you've got going on in the Terminator collection. Of course SP is free to discuss his plans aswell.

It's definitely possible - I opened up a male phicen recently because the arm broke and it was useless so wanted to see what it was like inside. Cut the "flesh" off then peel it back a bit so you can cut the skeleton for the arm where desired. The metal skeleton for the arm underneath is quite thin so should be easy enough.

oh i just want to give my "eye surgery" figure that fleshless hand with flesh glove that i used on MMS136 body. because it's inaccurate but cool.

Back