TBLeague(PHICEN) 1/6 Super Flexible Male Seamless Body - M35

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
抱歉,让您久等了!

TBLeague最新款无缝钢骨包胶男素体PL2018-M35 应玩家要求正式诞生了!
这一款新产品堪称TBLeague 男素体系列中的【筋肉型男】,与以往产品相比,在体型比例、肌肉线条等细节上皆表现得更加出色。
而相对于深受玩家喜爱的M34肌肉男素体,M35体型更为强壮魁梧,肌肉轮廓分明,筋肉突出隆起,
发达的三角肌、胸肌和腿部肌肉,尽显喷薄的雄性魅力!
作为M系列家族第六代新星,M35必将给玩家们带来又一次惊喜!

兼具娱乐、实用与收藏价值!

延续前任产品的优点,PL2018-M35内部骨架依然采用不锈钢材料,确保坚固耐用,不易损坏。
骨架由28个球形关节链接,灵活可动,能轻松模拟90%真人动作,随心所欲摆出你想要的各种姿态。
无论您对形象设计感兴趣,或是对cosplay、模型、摄影、绘画、解剖学,亦或是单纯喜爱收藏,相信M35都一定能满足您的需求。

选用医疗级材料,安全无碍健康!

此素体皮肤材料采用无毒环保的医疗级特殊材料,具有耐用、不易开裂、不易染色、耐脏、容易清洁等一系列优点。
同时具有仿真人皮肤触感,给您意想不到的真实体验。

特别声明!

该产品用以模拟真人动作,可玩性强,但区别于玩具,是适合18岁以上人士的收藏模型。
(含2个丁丁)

Sorry to have kept you waiting!

At the request of our many clients, finally PL2018-M35 we call “Mr. BIG” came into existence. Compared to its parallel products, he is more outstanding in body structural proportion and muscle interpretation. Even stronger than M34, which has enjoyed tremendous popularity, Mr. BIG has more defined muscles, you see his shoulder-deltoid muscle, chest muscle and leg muscle are full, massive and steel-like, it seems like the latent masculine force will gush out the next second. We believe as a new star from TB League, Mr BIG will surely amaze you!

Playability, Practicability and Collection Value

Its internal skeleton armature is also made from durable stainless steel to withstand playability without being easily damaged or corrupted. Each armature has 28 points of articulation, using ball-jointed system, for maximum flexibility and movement. Each joint is designed to move freely and consistently with 90% accuracy. With the slightest effort, this body is capable of making countless dynamic poses to imitate any posture of any character. Whether you are a fan of character design, cos-play, modeling, photography, painting, anatomy, or simply enjoying figure collecting - you will appreciate TBLeague’s newest Male Seamless Body in Stainless Steel Skeleton, PL2018-M35.

Nontoxic medical grade materials for safe use!

The steel metal armature is wrapped with a non-toxic, environmentally friendly specially developed for TBLeague bodies. The material features durable, anti-cracking qualities that are easy to clean, but not easy to stain or dye. In addition, the skin texture is designed to deliver a tactile experience of real skin.

Important Statements

While built for playability, this TBLeague seamless figure body is designed to realistically simulate the real human form. Anatomically correct though,it’s not designed to be a sex toy,but a collectable figure for people over 14 years old.

TBLeague(PHICEN) 1/6 无缝钢骨包胶男素体 - M35 【筋肉型男】
1/6th Scale Super Flexible Male Seamless Body-M35

Item No: PL2018-M35
Bar Code:697 127233 007 9

Packing List:

1) 1 × M35 super flexible male seamless body
2) 3 pairs × interchangeable hands
3) 1 pair × removable flat-heeled feet
4) 2 pcs × Male genitalia

Packaging:
1 product/individual box
GW: 0.83kg
Measurements: 14cm * 6.8cm * 33.5cm

12 products/master carton
GW: 10.68kg
Measurements: 42cm * 29cm * 35.5cm

203608wgozlmu62oiv3tg2.jpg

203612tddxuudpogahog5h.jpg

203614qrx6ncfpmt1gcqqg.jpg

203616di3msm9myfo64i4h.jpg

203618uhrvfinyfyrfcn7i.jpg

203620x8bcfh8ljoziioof.jpg

203622ljpdxdlokpbpzodc.jpg

203626j2mqeex273fx30mq.jpg

203627aesktq1ek64rkrsd.jpg

203630bkky0rxrokxoax5l.jpg

203633a8q2kqs2ass8q84a.jpg

203635jctzggmbo5nctl6m.jpg

203636k5a2arxfc9wtabkg.jpg

what the ****, i bought about half a dozen of previous model bodies.

Looks fantastic. I see they must have realized that the legs on the M34 were a weakness. I will definitely buy at least one of these.

Nice. No more skinny long legs and high waist.

I hope it is a bit taller. The first one was kinda on the short side.

I was OK with the height on the previous one. I hope this one isn't shorter though. Hopefully the more proportionally accurate legs only look that way because they've been bulked up as opposed to being shortened.

Look forward to getting this. The M34 was my first ever Phicen body and I was amazed by it. The range of every joint was incredible.

Didn't like the legs on the previous version so glad to see they fixed. As long as this is the right height it's time to buy for a Conan bash or two.

I passed on the m34 but I may have to look at picking up one of these, looks way better!!

My first thought exactly. :lol

Well. Looks like I will be getting a few more.

Phicen be like...

well... i need them only for terminators, and for terminators those legs are too big and muscles overall too fatless.
for Conan kitbashers and for those who make a gym Arnold with heads made by UliPekka it would be great though.
pity they're still giving him that tan skin and micro hands.

Wonder if they will make the neck thicker so we can use the newer mms238 heads, the M34 had a thin neck if I remember correctly right?

I don't think the neck thickness was the issue so much as the different method of attachment. The necks can be filled out to the necessary thickness but there may be connection issues and skin-tone incompatibility.

I think P. will have experience of why the MMS238 head cannot work on these bodies without modifications.

Wait, actually I've just remembered why MMS238 heads can't work with these bodies. Those heads have a fixed ball-joint that's part of the head itself while these bodies have a fixed ball-joint that's part of the body and can't be removed.

I had SUPER hard time finding pants for M34. I'm pretty sure this one will be mission: impossible :D

Back