New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hi5: Yours is better. Why didn't I think of that one. We'd at least get to find out we weren't alone in the universe before being snuffed out.

So defeatist mate! Surely us freaks in the Aliens and robots thread, will lead the resistance?! :lecture
Imagine seeing aliens invading all over the news...:thud:

So defeatist mate! Surely us freaks in the Aliens and robots thread, will lead the resistance?! :lecture
Imagine seeing aliens invading all over the news...:thud:

Oh I'm sure we will cry out in one voice that we will not go quietly into the night; we will not vanish without a fight; we're going to survive, we're going to live on etc etc......actually A&R nerds that we are we probably would quote that fictional presidential speech if it really was happening :lol

Marks I-VI would be insane at that scale.:thud:
If HT does the IM line of figures in 1/4th they better use metal parts. Lots of it.

All the 1/6 IM figures are much lighter in weight compared to any 1/6 Predator figure. It feels cheap in your hands.
Also, I find that ironic for an "Iron Man" figure.

i still wouldnt sell my original and battle damaged predator 2, i will deffo get this but will never part with the originals

U can NEVER have too many preddy 2 figures anyway :)

AWESOME!!!

i still wouldnt sell my original and battle damaged predator 2, i will deffo get this but will never part with the originals

U can NEVER have too many preddy 2 figures anyway :)

AWESOME!!!

I respect your position, but I'm def selling most of my older preds. I just have no interest in having 2 versions of every pred. but I definatley will hold onto some of the old ones for keep sakes. I'm thinking of trying to sell some thru here for the first time. I'm sick of ebays ridiculous fees. Ide rather subtract the fees and transfer the savings to ya'll. F--K EBAY!

Oh I'm sure we will cry out in one voice that we will not go quietly into the night; we will not vanish without a fight; we're going to survive, we're going to live on etc etc......actually A&R nerds that we are we probably would quote that fictional presidential speech if it really was happening :lol

:exactly::lol I'd probably try to throw an odd Arnie catchphrase in there as I cooly dispatched them one at a time...all from the safety of hiding under my bed :lol

I think maybe we've become too accustomed to this practice, and maybe we shouldn't be able to sell a crappy-looking 6 year old used figure for 4x what we paid for it. Just a thought.

I dont agree. If someone is happy to buy something from me for more then l paid or more then it is worth, why would l say no. If they really want the item and they are happy to pay there is no problem or taking advantage.

When l sell something l always sell for a very good asking price, but if l had an item that someone wanted to buy from me and they said "l will give you" so and so amount of money and if that offer was way more then the item was worth and more then l paid l would sell no problem, I mean why not?

Last edited:
I dont agree. If someone is happy to buy something from me for more then l paid or more then it is worth, why would l say no. If they really want the item and they are happy to pay there is no problem or taking advantage.

When l sell something l always sell for a very good asking price, but if l had an item that someone wanted to buy from me and they said l will give you so and so amount of money and if that offer was way more then the item was worth and more then l paid l would sell no problem, I mean why not?

:exactly:

if you yourself aint asking for extortionate price then nothing wrong with it.

When l sell something l always sell for a very good asking price, but if l had an item that someone wanted to buy from me and they said l will give you so and so amount of money and if that offer was way more then the item was worth and more then l paid l would sell no problem, I mean why not?

I'm trying for a more SSF-friendly, albeit still inflated, price for my Batpod - yeah, if theres a certain going-rate that people are paying and it gives you a helpful profit at a time of need I think you'd be foolish not to try for it. Sell it cheap and unfortunately theres a chance you're selling to a real flipper anyway who'll then resell it for the money you could have gotten. Not necessarily but I know it would bug me no end if that happened.

Nevertheless, I didn't buy the Batpod, or anything I'm trying to sell, with any intention of selling it. Things just work out that way sometimes, you find yourself short on money and you decide what you think you can live without. The batpod, an item with a (for now) high aftermarket value, happens to be one of those things for me.

Back