NEW Alien vs Predator videogame details!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually don't agree with gamepot reviews, so I could care less about what they had to say. I like the saying... "One mans junk is another mans treasure."

I usually don't agree with gamepot reviews, so I could care less about what they had to say. I like the saying... "One mans junk is another mans treasure."

i usually dont go with what reviews say about a game but a 5.5 score from gamespot is not very encouraging, but then again it got an 8.5(i think) from ign uk so we'll have to wait and see.

well i cancelled the hunter edition after deciding i didnt enjoy the demo enough to warrant me spending £60 on it! might just go for the standard ed. instead

l am a big gamer and can tell with game will be fun at first but then get very repetitive and keep doing the same things over and over again.but ill give it a rent.im waiting for mafia 2.

Im worried that it might not come tomarrow but on wedesday, thats how they do, tommarow is the shipping date,but wedesday is the release its very retarted.

The game is terrible. I cancelled my pre-order for the hunter edition after playing the demo for about 3 hours. Playing as the alien makes me nauseous. Terribly done. Nothing special about fighting or melee with any of the characters. Running is awkward with the human as you have to press the forward button and the same button to run.. Very stupid design. The climbing on the walls occurs at the wrong moments. What a terribly done game and worse yet, I am a huge fan of AVP PC titles.. The old AVP arcade game is 1000 times more fun and satisfying than this crap... The demo is enough for me to know not to waste money on this. I hope the Marines one is better..

Back