Alien: Isolation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have a flamethrower made for Ripley (Alien) so I wouldn’t be surprised to see it used again for Amanda.

As for the Working Joes they have no plans for them at the moment. When they were asked their reply was “Unlikely” and that is down to them needing a whole new sculpt and not having the time to do it.

Sounds like we will get one series of Alien Isolation figures and that will include the Alien and two of Amanda. Regular clothes and a Spacesuit version.

Neca posted another Isolation teaser photo. Anybody that already collects their Alien line will recognize the suit from Kane.

CAAMcaHWcAA4f67.jpg

Not sure but they have said 2015. These will be series 6 so I’d guess late October/November

They have posted some more updates on the Isolation figures. Amanda looks awesome!

CBHOIicU0AAMX6n.jpg
CAlsngDWsAAb73m.jpg large.jpg

They have also said that if the interest remains high Working Joes could happen at some point in the future.

When asked if they would do a wave 2 of isolation figures they replied.

“if interest remains high we'll try in '16. No way we could do it this year & have the wave out!

Looking great! I'll definitely buy.

It's funny, how at the Alien Movie Franchise thread, people speak of Isolation figures with contempt.

I know. I gave up posting updates over there. I get fans of the movies sticking with just movie figures and even being frustrated that gaming one are being released before some major characters. Others just straight up hate Isolation and they almost seem offended these are being made :lol

I decided to pop this back in last night and did the Crew Expendable and Last Survivor DLC... I had to put it on easy since I'm out of practice. You can tell they were huge fans of the first film with all the little nuances included in it.

I need to get this installed again, I never did play it for long first time around.. Keep meaning to give it another go.

I played like 2 hours when I bought it and haven't played any since. I'm not much of a gamer and it's scary as ****. :lol

Need to man-up and get back into it.

I was telling my wife last night that I needed to finally break down and get this game, especially now that it's cheap. I hate sneaking games but want to experience the game since I love Alien.

This is the greatest horror game I've ever played. The best parts are when you're crouching low to find the nearest lockers to hide in :lol.

Back