NECA: The Thing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
26e3e7a2c474e500d23a3cc115b35ada.jpg

What if they were BOTH alien?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, but hope this launches a new The Thing line

Tell me Kurt Russell fig is a general release and not an exclusive? Honestly, Target exclusives are the worst.

From the image on page 2, I'd say ditch the two alt heads (none look even close to Kurt), and give us a flamethrower and little petri dish with thing coming out of it. The hat should be twice that size (lol)

The figure is a 30 day exclusive, it'll be available to order at BBTS and all other stores that sell NECA eventually. So don't worry if you can't find it in that first month or something.

The figure is a 30 day exclusive, it'll be available to order at BBTS and all other stores that sell NECA eventually. So don't worry if you can't find it in that first month or something.

thanks for info. 30 day exclusive to target? cool it's temporary. Wish my local target wasn't 48 mi away lol

Yeah the Back to the Future Radiation Suit Marty was the same way, exclusive to Target first then available elsewhere later on.

And that figure felt like it was hanging around unwanted after the initial hype rush.

Yeah, I snatched that up the first day I saw one at Target since all my Target exclusive experiences so far have been terrible, but since then I saw it several times and then of course they said it'll be available online also after the fact. I'm not too worried about having trouble picking up any of these.

Same. There's always that initial urge to go huntin', especially when it's a new product and an iconic character.

How else did you guys expect these to be Father’s Day exclusives for Target if they weren’t ready? I saw one of the Kongs but haven’t seen any of the others yet. Looks like they’ll be in good numbers at least.

Well, it looks like they have improved Kurt Russell's likeness a lot...will definitely buy this one.

I picked up the airplane Kong in Target in San Diego the other night, I'll have to check back for MacReady!

Oh wow. That was quick. If I see him, I'll pick him up. Other than that, I'll probably just wait till the online release from a trusted supplier.

Back