NECA: The Thing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Posted on Necas Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/necaofficial/?hl=en

3c982541caf63ff0b5be3558bf30c1ae.jpg

Never thought I'd see it, can't wait for this one! Might actually get more than one with the different looks.

Pretty awesome. I’ll grab this figure for sure. Curious if it’ll be a one off or if we’ll get a full line of figures.

Was just mindlessly scrolling Facebook when I saw a Trevor Grove post with a MacCready sculpt and a mention of NECA and I thought 'when did NECA do a- Oh holy ***t this is new!!' I rejoiced further when I saw it wasn't one of those damned real clothes figures with the doll bodies. :blissy

Awesome news. Bought. It looks great too. Look at those different heads.

The old Movie Maniacs are some of very few figures from McFarlane that I still have on display. Looks like I'm going to have a more extensive The Thing corner now.

Will buy multiple Macreadys and hope they make some Thing monsters

Enviado desde mi M2007J17G mediante Tapatalk

It's amazing to see this hopefully getting a release although the pictures so far don't look like a great likeness to me so hopefully things will improve before release.

Good news though either way and now it's up to Neca to get it looking right.

Yeah, after getting the Back to the Future Marty figure, I have to be happy just that a figure exists. I'm not expecting any sculpt improvements. If anything it's good he's got facial hair, hat, goggles etc so the sculpt isn't as off putting as Marty is in person.

I have to imagine that they have the movie license they'll do monsters and whoever else they can do. They just did Keith David for They Live, so here's hoping they'll do a Childs figure too.

The bare sculpt looks really good, but I'm not feeling it painted. Reminds me of some other actor. I think he had the same hair. :lol

Back