NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this is the " Ultimate " version, I wish Neca included a half Camo, half normal sculpt, they could've made it a interchangeable piece like they did with the Ultimate T-1000 torso :slap

Looks great!

Anybody notice the 2 things between his legs at the base of the tree? could this be an easter egg neca has planted? if so, what the heck are they?

I think its just a reflection in the glass of a ring from the person taking the pic (you can make out the hand holding the cell phone).

Um. Hmm. Okay. He's, uh... uglier than he should be. Looks like a chicken nugget with teeth. Not sure about this.

Yeah. I'm pretty disappointed. I saw an earlier pic from the con where Elder was wearing the mask so I'm guessing they squashed his mandibles like that to make the mask wearable. Considering that Elder never wore his mask in the film I think this was a poor choice

Ultimate City Hunter:

CH1.jpg

CH2.jpg

CH3.jpg

CH4.jpg

Same old misshapen, overly-pitted, dull bio. I don't guess I was expecting to fix the bio, but I was secretly hoping. Why is it so hard to accurately sculpt the P2 hero bio? Nobody outside of customizers seem to be able to do it.

Not very exciting to me at this point as we've seen them so many times now but I'll buy one of each to see what this new articulation does for them.

Not very exciting to me at this point as we've seen them so many times now but I'll buy one of each to see what this new articulation does for them.
I think I'm going to buy one of each but it seems a bit lackluster. In for these 2 and the ret of the next wave plus Scarface

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I knew it'd be just a recast, but I was hoping for more vibrant paintjob, the current one has a better paintjob than that one.

Hopefully it's just the lighting.

Jungle Hunter is a nice upgrade though.

Something about City Hunter Ultimate looks off. I think it could be the Netting paint Job, it just looks bad

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Back