NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so...those Kenner Predators are stupid as ****.

But goddamnit, they ended up making my favorite one. The Warrior. So for nostalgia's sake...i'm going to buy it. Damn you NECA.

The Kenner animal-based Aliens were cool, but they'd only work if NECA completely modernized them and used new sculpts. What they did with these Predators was laughable. Kitbashes with parts that don't jive together.

NECA just needs to give us the AVP trio and an updated Wolf.

This. I really want NECA AVP Preds. They should have come before the Kenner stuff. The trio would look far cooler than these on my shelf IMO. These kinda look like bad customs.

I know NECA will be making them in Series 11 but still, that's so far off :/

I hope they repaint Lava into Cracked Tusk Predator. That was my first Predator figure.

There were really 3 good Aliens that I wanted when I was a kid.

0359-aliens-hive-wars-warrior-predator2.jpg

2PackAlienWarriorLoose1b.jpg

and

0234-aliens-scorpion-alien2.jpg

I found the Scorpion one in someone's abandoned garage, and kept it. Pretty sweet little toy.

Never really liked the other ones, due to the fact they didn't really make sense. But the snake was kinda cool.

I know NECA will be making them in Series 11 but still, that's so far off :/

I'd go as far to say that the AVP trio and Wolf are more in demand then P1 & P2 because the current generation of Predator fans only discovered Preds in 2004 and 2007/08. Wolf probably get's the most love around these parts; Sideshow's just made two statues of him too.

I'd go as far to say that the AVP trio and Wolf are more in demand then P1 & P2 because the current generation of Predator fans only discovered Preds in 2004 and 2007/08. Wolf probably get's the most love around these parts; Sideshow's just made two statues of him too.

Ooh, good point. They shouldn't make them because of this. :lol

If I saw NECA on the street I would pat them on the back and say..."Thanks".

Well done...from your fans :clap:clap

Tweet them. They talk to their fans and answer questions almost every day on twitter. Another reason they are the best toy company out there.

I agree on the wolf predator, he's the only defensible pred out of the god awful disgrace that the AVP movies were, the rest of the predators from AVP1 are dull, completely lacking personality, I'm glad they made the kenner ones first.

You bet we do.

Tankman the showing at Toyfair and the pieces of news we've been getting about Alien Queen and 1:4 scale Dutch etc have been just incredible. I would just suggest that Vasquez and Apone figures with generic heads might be better than releasing nothing of those characters at all...I mean Hot Toys did it.

Man, the Kenner-inspired series looks amazing! I also really like the half-cloaked Jungle Hunter.

:lol

Interesting to see NECA re-develop the Kenner Predators and yes, I did have them as a kid.

But they just look silly, now...

If they can go to lengths of doing Big Red and rehashing Kenner Predators, I'd say they could do a few AVP's:

Dark Predator from AVP 2010 video game.

Back