NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm down for everything NECA has shown so far. It's a great time to be a Predator fan!

I love the movie specific ones because I'm a big fan of the franchise.. and I love the Kenner, Big Red, etc.. becuase I haven't forgotten that these are still toys, and it's fun to have a little imagination with this stuff. As long as NECA keeps up the level of detail and they generally look cool, I'll buy every single one.

LOL at the folks stressing over action figures in this thread btw. Lighten up brothers, this is supposed to be fun! :panic: :lol :peace

I'm down for everything NECA has shown so far. It's a great time to be a Predator fan!

I love the movie specific ones because I'm a big fan of the franchise.. and I love the Kenner, Big Red, etc.. becuase I haven't forgotten that these are still toys, and it's fun to have a little imagination with this stuff. As long as NECA keeps up the level of detail and they generally look cool, I'll buy every single one.

LOL at the folks stressing over action figures in this thread btw. Lighten up brothers, this is supposed to be fun! :panic: :lol :peace

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Relax man. Randy already said they're going to do AvP. Just because you don't like them doesn't make the series bad. I think its a cool idea and something different. I won't get any of them, but I'll live. Just like movie poster Dutch. Not my personal preference but other people like it. No big deal.

Relax man. Randy already said they're going to do AvP. Just because you don't like them doesn't make the series bad. I think its a cool idea and something different. I won't get any of them, but I'll live. Just like movie poster Dutch. Not my personal preference but other people like it. No big deal.

no the only thing I hate is that they left avp for like the last. and the "kenner" robocop was pretty ugly too, that was in toys r us for months, never sold.

This is new - BBTS sent me a notification that Predator series 9 is now up for preorder. I've never had that from them before. I'll order that tomorrow.

I just realized something, They could make a machiko figure, or an Alexa Woods figure :rotfl

Either way, I would like for NECA to do this, She is at least semi official, (she was in the comic after all)
I Wouldn't really want an Alexa Woods figure but I Would really love a Machiko figure

vhJTbMe.jpg
NCHmKPB.jpg

That would be really really sweet if NECA did this, Might not happen but if they like releasing fan made ****, why not a kickass character?

Wow Neca is doing Kenner Predators, kind of awesome in a way, brings back memories:D I might be interested in a Gorilla or Cobra Alien :D

Some people need to calm down here, AVP preds are awful , lacking personality and are not nearly as Iconic as the kenner figs (Wolf's cool though).

The kenner figs were the 1st pred figs, they deserved to be remade more than the AVP line which was awful by McFarlane.

Plus they look faaar from "custom" and also there's nothing to indicate that they will use new sculpts when they release the awful AVP line as well, can't wait to see you complain about that line too.

Last edited:
Some people need to calm down here, AVP preds are awful , lacking personality and are not nearly as Iconic as the kenner figs (Wolf's cool though).

The kenner figs were the 1st pred figs, they deserved to be remade more than the AVP line which was awful by McFarlane.

Plus they look faaar from "custom" and also there's nothing to indicate that they will use new sculpts when they release the awful AVP line as well, can't wait to see you complain about that line too.

Gaspar do you work for NECA? :lol:lol

(sounds exactly like what something they would say regarding avp)

So what if the Kenner figures were the first preds? if you like them so much just buy those instead. (they are quite cheap, cheaper than the NECA ones will be)
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=kenner+predator&_sacat=0&_from=R40

I mean, yes it might be cool that NECA is doing this but you could just buy the Kenner ones, why do you even need NECA to remake them?

as far as AVP, ugly or not they are official, and the movie sucked but the preds didn't suck, Celtic was pretty awesome looking, Scar had an ugly face but he was okay.

I loved me some Kenner as a kid, but I highly doubt anyone just passing through TRU will know what the hell a Nightstorm Predator is.

Hrmm. I don't really like you. Your opinions* don't jive with mine and that puts me off. I'll go ahead and put you on ignore now.

*Actually, it's more because you state them as facts.

Gaspar do you work for NECA? :lol:lol

(sounds exactly like what something they would say regarding avp)

So what if the Kenner figures were the first preds? if you like them so much just buy those instead. (they are quite cheap, cheaper than the NECA ones will be)
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=kenner+predator&_sacat=0&_from=R40

I mean, yes it might be cool that NECA is doing this but you could just buy the Kenner ones, why do you even need NECA to remake them?

as far as AVP, ugly or not they are official, and the movie sucked but the preds didn't suck, Celtic was pretty awesome looking, Scar had an ugly face but he was okay.

same could be said to you about the AvP figs u want so bad. by McFarlane. but hes right the kenner ones need an update more than the AvP ones. atleast McF. can semi go with the current figures unlike the old kenner ones

same could be said to you about the AvP figs u want so bad. by McFarlane. but hes right the kenner ones need an update more than the AvP ones. atleast McF. can semi go with the current figures unlike the old kenner ones

actually I wouldn't mind buying the Mcfarlane ones if they were found for so cheap like the Kenner ones are. It would be much easier to get Kenner for dirt cheap that it would be to find Mcfarlane ones for that cheap.
Besides NECA does better sculpts and better joints than McFarlane does, but with Kenner who needs that?
IF you like the Kenner ones is because of the novelty of the figures, you don't really need good sculpts or good joints for Kenner, I mean, if you guys love Kenner so much why do you even need NECA ones in the first place? they are re using bodies and armor from other preds like Falconer pred, they are not even really remaking Kenner figs but using NECA preds to make them.
Kenner are not even official, and not everyone likes them, I never really knew about them until recently and I wouldn't buy them,

I have a feeeling that series 10 is more like a "breather" wave. Most of the parts they have are already tooled, and have only minor new tooling, like their masks, wrappings, etc. They are an easy way to make an entire wave while using mostly existing and available parts.

I'd imagine that the AvP Preds are going to be using an entirely new body sculpt, and of course all of the armor pieces are new as well. Same with Wolf.

actually I wouldn't mind buying the Mcfarlane ones if they were found for so cheap like the Kenner ones are. It would be much easier to get Kenner for dirt cheap that it would be to find Mcfarlane ones for that cheap.
Besides NECA does better sculpts and better joints than McFarlane does, but with Kenner who needs that?
IF you like the Kenner ones is because of the novelty of the figures, you don't really need good sculpts or good joints for Kenner, I mean, if you guys love Kenner so much why do you even need NECA ones in the first place? they are re using bodies and armor from other preds like Falconer pred, they are not even really remaking Kenner figs but using NECA preds to make them.
Kenner are not even official, and not everyone likes them, I never really knew about them until recently and I wouldn't buy them,
dont be too stupid now, cheapish has nothing to do with it the kenners dont fit in with the preds of todaywhile the AvP ones do. seeing that preds in its self is alien tribes of the kenner line can exist even though there isnt a movie to back them. and the point of them being done is the same as the MoTu classic, having old figures updated. and back to the point yea only one AvP figures needs to be made which is chopper since he never got a 6 inch scaled figure. and btw noone said they are making "kenner" predators what they are doing are making predators of the kenners designs so old school designs on morden pred bodies.

Last edited:
dont be too stupid now, cheapish has nothing to do with it the kenners dont fit in with the preds of todaywhile the AvP ones do. seeing that preds in its self is alien tribes of the kenner line can exist even though there isnt a movie to back them. and the point of them being done is the same as the MoTu classic, having old figures updated. and back to the point yea only one AvP figures needs to be made which is chopper since he never got a 6 inch scaled figure.

then I would ask you this, How many Kenner preds are there? and how many are they remaking? How many series of Kenner NECA Preds will there be?
They also made big Red, from a fan movie, what's next? they are going to copy preds from customs done here? :dunno

I'll put it this way, If they made all the AVP preds, (Including the elder on that movie and the flashback preds) and then they made a Machiko figure,
Then they can do 10 series of Kenner and fan made and custom preds. I wouldn't mind. The thing that makes me upset is that we never know when they are calling it quits, Sure preds sell a lot,
But people had to basically Beg NECA for a 1/4 city hunter, NECA wasn't even sure they will sell, We barely got 1/4 city hunter, They might be making the AVP preds now but I don't like how they were left pretty much for the end almost.
Kenner figs might be cheaper to make but I don't like this.

I don't like how their hate for the movie made NECA not want to touch those preds all this time,

Last edited:
then I would ask you this, How many Kenner preds are there? and how many are they remaking? How many series of Kenner NECA Preds will there be?
They also made big Red, from a fan movie, what's next? they are going to copy preds from customs done here? :dunno

I'll put it this way, If they made all the AVP preds, (Including the elder on that movie and the flashback preds) and then they made a Machiko figure,
Then they can do 10 series of Kenner and fan made and custom preds. I wouldn't mind. The thing that makes me upset is that we never know when they are calling it quits, Sure preds sell a lot,
But people had to basically Beg NECA for a 1/4 city hunter, NECA wasn't even sure they will sell, We barely got 1/4 city hunter, They might be making the AVP preds now but I don't like how they were left pretty much for the end almost.
Kenner figs might be cheaper to make but I don't like this.

there is 2 series of the kenner predators. and hey whats holding the avp isnt the preds itself its the human characters thats slowing it down imean 5 dutches? really not even spread to 1 a series but rather cept the 5th which is a 2 pack. so hey i look foward to the kenner ones.

Back