NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not interested in this Kenner's line of Predators. But if using existing molds to generate income so that they can produce other lines of figures we love then i'm all for it.....:rock2

toyfairneca-404_1360521856.jpg

Excellent, nice to have confirmation.

This is around the time that NECA starts to Freaking piss me off so much,

They will not make AVP Scar Chopper and Celtic because they personally hated the movie or some stupid ****,

BUT THEY MAKE THIS CRAP? WTF

kevin-garnett-angry-gif.gif

Last edited:
I kinda hope no one touches the Kenner predators, Kinda hope this bombs for NECA...

They could easily have given us the Elders from AVP, the ones in the flashbacks...
Or make some of the preds from AVP R that were in the ship...

They have already confirmed, if I'm not mistaken, that they'll be tackling the AvP Predators. Probably every single one of them. It looks to me like their Predator line will keep going and going.

I'm half tempted by that Lava planet Predator, looks very well done. I had that one from the Kenner line, can't say I recognise the other two.

This is around the time that NECA starts to Freaking piss me off so much,

They will not make AVP Scar Chopper and Celtic because they personally hated the movie or some stupid ****,

BUT THEY MAKE THIS CRAP? WTF

kevin-garnett-angry-gif.gif

Dude, they've already said they're going to do the AvP Preds...so chill the **** out.

Dude, they've already said they're going to do the AvP Preds...so chill the **** out.

yeah but only the main 3 probably,
I was okay before, before I saw that skittles looking vomit :lol

I wish they made the AVP Elder and some of the other predators from AVP, but who knows.

No I think if they're willing to make the P2 Losties, fan-created Predators and nostalgiac Kenner Predators theres a good chance they'll delve into the obscure AvP predators.

No I think if they're willing to make the P2 Losties, fan-created Predators and nostalgiac Kenner Predators theres a good chance they'll delve into the obscure AvP predators.

They will. I asked them a question about this a while ago.

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS

Eventually, yes most likely “@BF3GEO: @NECA_TOYS will we ever get a celtic pred? or a Chooper pred or scar?from avp”
Expand

@NECA_TOYS @BF3GEO Do u think you will get to other variations (ancients/Elder) since they won't require much new sculpting/tooling?
Hide conversation

@PwnStar511 @bf3geo yea, one of the reasons to do them, a lot of bang for the buck tooling wise. Many possibilities w shared tooling

I am really really hoping that, but they have said multiple times how they hate AVP,
I mean, according to NECA Kenner preds, fan created predators are more important that Official movie predators.
That's what I Don't like, that we are getting these really weird preds because they are cheap for them to make, they might **** out the main 3 of AVP and I hope they make another series of AVP with the elder from that one and other two.
Actually that's only 2 series based on AVP and it would be complete.

I just don't like that AVP is like the last of the list. the movie might have sucked but it is official.

I kinda hope no one touches the Kenner predators, Kinda hope this bombs for NECA...

They could easily have given us the Elders from AVP, the ones in the flashbacks...
Or make some of the preds from AVP R that were in the ship...

calm down the kenner ones are the best i mean growing up i had them all hoping neca does them all, as for the AvP yea i wanted them but not after neca said they are making the kenner ones. i mean the things that should bomb are the human figures, taking up badass predator slots -_-

calm down the kenner ones are the best i mean growing up i had them all hoping neca does them all, as for the AvP yea i wanted them but not after neca said they are making the kenner ones

I Guess.....:pfft:

I know there is the nostalgia factor playing really hard in here for some of you guys, but the figs look ugly. they look like really ugly customs, I see a lot of that in facebook actually lol.

Back