NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA Snake and Elder are up for preorder.

Elder Predator

370531f0-67cf-4cb1-97ec-776ac37a887f.jpg
1361f91b-6a45-43a9-a336-cfddcbba1f69.jpg
08332735-7614-4b3f-b69c-dbe726be2044.jpg

Snake Predator

2179d1c9-e57b-4e57-b482-7f1432cc82c5.jpg
f8521644-3ff2-4fff-beaf-25d38b4b18d0.jpg
d7659dec-90b7-4d1e-a927-35c63291c6da.jpg

Love the upgrades on Elder. I've avoided the Ultimates, but I may have to pick them up. Those blades on Snake are well....ugh.

I'm buying them but I have no real excitement about them at this point. They've been dragged out too long. Furthermore it definitely looks like Harrigan will not happen and that's disappointing. I honestly thought he had a good shot considering other figures they've made. The 30th anniversary line seemed like a logical place for him but now they'll probably move on from Predator 2 and who knows when or if they'd ever return to it.

As far as my own core areas of interest this was the worst showing by NECA in years.

I might buy those ET figures. I've never collected anything ET before but they look great and ET is a childhood classic.

Elder and Snake look really good, although kind of like @a-dev said, these guys have been dragged out so long that I’ve lost my excitement for them. I knew they were happening, 2 years ago now(?), and because it took so long I’ve lost all interest and momentum in having the new Lost Tribe Ultimates; my old lost tribe from 8 years ago will continue to suffice.

I’m still waiting for the teased Ultimate Wolf, and any and all Predator Prey figures. I need something new to be revealed to bring me back in.

Been so long since I've ordered Predator figures from BBTS that they no longer send me new-item preorder alerts, heheheheh.
Sure, I'll go ahead and order the Elder though. In addition to that updated articulation and newish helmet, he's also... sporting a new right forearm! :rockOr, at least it's a new screen-accurate accessory draped over his old right forearm. So, yeah, that's worth the... $42+ for Predator figures now!?!?! Whoa, I guess it's a bit of a blessing that this line isn't as release-heavy anymore. (But I'd still be willing to spend like a lunatic for any and all versions of Harrigan!)

Early word on Prey seems positive. Shame to not at least see the new Predator from that show up. I'd be tempted by an Amber Midthunter too. I echo the Neca disappointments. Can't blame them for following the money but they seem to stray further and further away from licenses that interest me.

Early word on Prey seems positive. Shame to not at least see the new Predator from that show up. I'd be tempted by an Amber Midthunter too. I echo the Neca disappointments. Can't blame them for following the money but they seem to stray further and further away from licenses that interest me.
I feel that hot toys will tackle it if its successful. They still appreciate older licenses but only if the new movie is a hit.

Disappointed with all the inaccuracies on grayback, but there's more good than bad there. There's so much stuff on him, i can't reasonably expect them to get them all.
Very excited to get all of these.

Back