NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA Prey - Feral Predator

Fev1XwYWIAAKsdO

Fev1XwZXEAgqu8H
Fev1XwaXgAMmYso

I call it the "Hey who turned off the lights??" Predator. I did a deep dive on Prey (movie section) and I believe this Predator was on vacation (thus the light gear) and was never a threat to anyone. It was the Girl character that started **** resulting in members of her tribe being killed. The true "Predator" in the movie is the girl. Will pick up this figure but shame on anyone who say's its better than Predator 2......shame.

Pret was certainly not better than Predator 2. Also if the Prey predator is 55 euro's like the recent Alien Fireteam Elite figs at the moment it will be a big no.

Opened the Stone heart Predator yesterday. He probably falls under what P. would call ''jajuja crap'' but as an action figure I must say he's a fine beast. Just a big, bad mofo. A cooler design than the Assassin from Shane Black's film - for not having the high-heels alone.

I'm not a videogame guy but I feel he fits well enough with the Kenner stuff and that's how I justified buying him.....together with there being sweet F all else to come from NECA these days for Alien and Predator. We'll probably still be waiting to finish the Ultimate Lost Hunters this time next year at the rate they're going.

Just caught up on all the lost preds now that elder is out, going to build out my trophy wall and get them all set up, really need a Harrigan now to call this thing done

Need that new Feral Pred at some point too but I fear he's joined Wolf in Randy's trash bin

He looks great with the mask on. The design of the face still sucks. Whoever said this was the “bubba” of predators was spot on.

0298220abbe0428897ff64b0a6ee260e_xl.jpg

BBTS have got Feral in stock now and after that I only have the Dog Creature from The Thing on preorder. And a Mafex T2 T-800. My lowest amount of preorders at BBTS in years because NECA seems to have dropped all my favourite licenses. And why hasn't that Alex Murphy figure from Robocop at least gone to preorder?

Back