NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah - it can't be easy.

Plus (to be honest) - as a business decision, Randy's unlikely to view action figures of "Scorpio", "Goldtooth", "King Willie" et-al as figures that would break even (let alone make a profit) - although I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

At this point, if this was the twatterverse or farcebook instead of our measured & reasonable forum (no -we really ARE compared to them!), I'm sure there would be cries of racism :lol :lol :lol

Wow, you're definitely looking for some obscure ones there - as in 'obscure' for all but hardcore Predator fans. My own expectation for P2 goes as far as Harrigan + variants. His team would be completely unexpected outside possibilities - sorta like how they've just announced Biff from Back to the Future, I thought at best you'd get Marty and Doc from those movies.

Yeah I think we're pretty balanced here...or if we weren't in the past we've become moreso now.

I guess this is what prompted the idea from NECA?

image.png

I never liked the idea of seeing Dutch in another Predator movie but given how cool he looks here and the piece of **** we got from Shane Black, I'd be open to seeing him in a new Predator movie now. Could anything be worse than The Predator...

P. will love that - Alpha Jajuja!

It's a fine figure, done well. No particular interest from me though, not even the childhood connection such that the Kenner Predators have.

Just got the Alpha Predator in.He is beast!
55fb74b937c152415052cc6123c4674e.jpg
7c0379dd4b4dd72fd7e3afd3e650d98c.jpg
8da85c21c06e9dfb7d9ac26b6b3c1da1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

does it actually come with a DLC code for hunting grounds? I heard a rumour about that's how you get the alpha pred in game..... also anyone else on here playing the game?

P. will love that - Alpha Jajuja!

It's a fine figure, done well. No particular interest from me though, not even the childhood connection such that the Kenner Predators have.
actually i loved it before in hand photos appeared. that was a nice caveman predator concept, 400 000 years before space travel. the final product is terrible as ****.

Personally, I think the alpha predator kinda loses some of the predator charm by removing the tech in favour of primitive armour. A big part of the reason the predator is an interesting concept is because they're alien savages, but technologically advanced alien savages.

A big part of the reason the predator is an interesting concept is because they're alien savages, but technologically advanced alien savages.
they are not "savages". they are maniac humanoids who find murder funny, showing humans what it feels like to be an inferior animal. jajuja cavemen from comics line are savages.

does it actually come with a DLC code for hunting grounds? I heard a rumour about that's how you get the alpha pred in game..... also anyone else on here playing the game?

Yes it does, not a rumor. Confirmed on NECA homepage. I'm playing the game.

Yes it does, not a rumor. Confirmed on NECA homepage. I'm playing the game.

I'm not sure how i feel about that yet but that's interesting i wonder if Neca will take this approach with more figures and possibly more games. currently working my way to max lvl on the game.... again 20 more lvls to go

See the part about acquiring actor likeness rights from 27:01.

Carl Weathers is mentioned in association with Predator. It may mean nothing but I find it interesting that he chose to mention Carl Weathers here instead of say, Shane Black, whose likeness they were able to use to make Hawkins. I wonder.....

Last edited:
A battle-damaged City Hunter (Ultimate I assume) is basically confirmed on twitter today.

The body with most up to date POA is a given. Hopefully they'll improve the look of the arm-stump and the blood and give him the medical kit/instruments he used in the bathroom scene. I'd take a few of them.

A battle-damaged City Hunter (Ultimate I assume) is basically confirmed on twitter today.

The body with most up to date POA is a given. Hopefully they'll improve the look of the arm-stump and the blood and give him the medical kit/instruments he used in the bathroom scene. I'd take a few of them.

Thanks for the news.

We need that sink!!!!!! (joking)

Don't joke. They should totally throw in the kitch- I mean the bathroom sink...and the mirror.

And it could be used for The Terminator aswell.

Back